Chapter 5

"No!" The Prince wailed.

The 'noona' he wanted to see, wasn't the 'noona' that currently had him wrapped up inside her arms.

"Kookie-ah, Noona is here already~ " Sana cooed, still hugging the kid who seemed to be on the verge of crying. Scratch that. He was already crying.

Confused, she pulled away, furrowing her brows in question unto why the child was still crying.

Didn't he want to see me?

Why's he crying?

Were the questions lingering in her mind.

Jungkook ran out of her embrace now stomping his little feet towards his mom.

"He doesn't like you." Jimin, first born of the Parks,Sana's brother teased, earning a smack from her.

"Eomma~!" Jungkook cried, his head craned upwards to face his mother "I w-want N-Noona!" His little hands were clenched unto the queens dress so tightly, his knuckles turned white.

Worried, the Queen looked at sana before lifting the crying child up to her arms.

He's been crying since this morning, and when he was brought what he wanted, he was still crying, completely Ignoring his Noona.

Wait.

"Kookie-ah." The mother lovingly looked at the child's now red eyes. Already tired seeing her son suffering "Do you mean Y/n? Do you want to see Y/n Noona?"

The kid wailed as he vigorously nodded his head "I want Noona!"

"Okey okey." In a panic state she grabbed her phone and dialed your moms number.

"Skip the greetings girlfriend! Kookie needs his Noona!"

Y/n Pov

"Noona!"

As soon as you creaked opened the prince's room, little arms almost immediately surrounded your legs.

You bowed thanking the guard that escorted you, before the door was shut close.

Holding unto your back pack strap, you looked down at the small figure hugging you.
"Hey buddy."

"I-I hate y-you Noona!" He stuttered, voice cracking a bit.

Don't start crying now!

"Then why am I even here." You muttered, slowly picking him up and approaching his bed.

"Hi." You flinched at the sound.

All the way from your place to here, you were deep in thoughts.

Saturday's the day where you'd enjoy watching a Disney movie with your brother, not babysitting.

You do that in between Monday and Friday!

Just now you noticed that there were three other kids inside the room.

"I'm Jimin" he introduced himself, a big smile clearly visible, making his eyes turn to a cute crescent shape.

"thats Taehyung and the one sulking over there is Sana!" He added, pointing at the said kids.

"I'm not sulking!" The girl, sana, yelled before getting up and approaching both your direction, her intense glare shooting right through the Jimin Kid.

Jungkook still had his arms wrapped around your neck, tightly.

"I'm y/n" you smile back.

"Wahh your so cute, how old are you?" The other kid you recognized to be taehyung, asked.

This kid's soo heavy.

"I'm 11" you answered, proudly.

Jimin playfully puts on a thinking look "What Month?"

"Oct." (For the sake of the story pls?)

With that being said, a wide grin plastered the lips of the two boys. "We're older than you!" Jimin exclaims, before ruffling your hair, earning a confused look from you in return.

"We're a few months older than you, and sana here is 10 years old."

You nodded at that.

The conversation was going well, until someone, Jungkook to be specific, had to start crying then and there.

You were just basically talking while carrying a kid. You out of all people should now, that it should've been you crying instead. And not to mention you still had your backpack on, and did you forget to mention how heavy it was?

First you had to suffer all week with school.
Second, your Saturday basically got stolen away from you, and now you had to deal with a crying baby, that would cry for no apparent reason!

How nice? Right?

"Kookie-ah, come to Noona." Cooed sana, as her hands were ready to turn him around so that she could carry h.

But it didn't worked. A sharp raspy voice stung your ear as the grip around your neck tightens " No!"

"But Kookie." Sana pouted.

"I think you should go to your Noona" you finally spoke, earning a cheerful smile from sana since you agreed, but a small whisper from Jungkook made its way up to your ears "I h-hate you."

Seriously tho.

Is 'Noona' and 'I hate you' the only words he knows?

"Well, if you need us, we'll be at the kitchen. let's go tae" with that jimin drags the said boy out of the room, leaving you with sana and Jungkook.

You found out that they were actually royals from Changwon, not really helping at all. Seeing royals from the tv screen itself would make you want pee your pants.

You don't even know how you managed to not do such thing.

"Sit here y/n." Sana chimed, patting the Prince's bed.

You did as you were told and also allowed Jungkook to sit on it.

You were relieved that he was no longer crying.

He sat In between you and sana, but was leaning towards your direction, hands hugging your waist, not wanting to let go.

"Kookie-ah, Noona wants a hug too." Sana cutely pouted, earning nothing as a responds.

Looking around, you noticed that his toys weren't the same one's you saw the last time.

They were different. But then you remembered he was the Prince so they must have bought him newer ones.

"So y/n" piped sana "Tell me about yourself." She smiled, crouching down trying to get the attention of the kid.

"Well" you nervously scratched your neck with one hand, while the other one was struggling to remove the small arms around you "There's nothing much to know." You showed a sheepish smile.

"Mhh really?" She looked at you "What does your father and mother do?"

You shrugged "They run a company, but I don't understand how it works."

She nodded understanding.

"Yes." You cheered under your breath, successfully removing the arms that surrounded you before leaping away, leaving Jungkook to sadly stare at you.

"I need to go to the restroom real quick."
Sana nodded "Here I'll take you there." She kindly offered but you declined "No its fine." You smiled assuringly " I'll be back."

Taking this chance, sana jumped up to take your spot "Kookie-ah I brought a gi-"

And she was caught off by a loud cry.

Yup, ignore it first. Right now I have a 'business' to attend to.

In a flash you were out of the room.