Chapter 32

An amused chuckle leaves your lips as you gaze upon the facial creams, you indeed, do apply on your face before going to sleep.

After the quick shower, you then get yourself inside the clothes that were given to you. They may have been too big for your not so surprisingly small figure, but that didn't matter. At least they were comfortable.

With a towel brushing the dampness of your hair, you then stepped out of the bathroom, eyes glued to your phone you had in hand, before averting your gaze towards your front.

At that very moment, Jungkook had just entered the room, all washed up and in a new pair of clothing.

He shoots you a grin as he closes the door behind him, walking up to you right after.

A hint of pink circles the portion of his once perfect toned cheeks, eyes taking your whole being in, heart and mind agreeing that you looked so cute in his clothes.

The lights were dimmed, gladly done by his own doing, thankfully hiding the uninvited color that had invaded him.

As he takes slow strides towards you, time seemed to stop.
His own motions not reaching his mind. His surroundings frozen.
Except you.

Scrunching your features slightly, you wave a hand in front of his face, his eyes were looking so lost as if he was in a trance.

"Jungkook. Did you hear me?"

He snaps out of it, by the sound of his name being called. Secretly shaking his head to fully revive his concentration with reality, he finally tears his eyes away from his clothes that were on you, before meeting your dark orbs, that held a questioning look in them.

The beat of his heart starts to drastically increase on its own at the sight of your eyes, that seemed to hold a flare reflected from the bulb hanging the top corner of the wall, just beside were you stood, its light toned down in a way, yet was enough to light up the whole room with a perfect intensity.

"Jungkook."

You call out again, eyes furrowed in worry. He hasn't answered your question yet. You doubt if he even heard you.

"Are you okey?"

You ask, dropping the slightly soaked towel from your hair, allowing it to rest on your arm.

"Mhh? Uh. Yeah." Jungkook sheepishly sends you a smile, eyes literally disappearing as he looks around him before going back at you. You're about to ask him that specific question again, but had to abruptly push it back. Instead of words, a yelp escapes your lips.

Both phone and towel drops limply on the floor and before you knew it, your body's being carried like a depressed Princess you never were, before it was thrown on a bed. His bed

"Yah!" You shrieked, body coming in contact with the bouncy, and not to mention, soft mattress.

No doubt you'd fall asleep within seconds on a bed like this.

Jungkook lets out a raspy chuckle at your reaction, earning a glare from you almost immediately, right after you've recovered from the sudden action.

It started as a hoarse, faint laughter escaping his uneven lips, before it drastically leveled up its volume, exploding the whole room. What once was a silent place, now was echoing with the kid's booming voice.

You continue to glare at him, clearly not liking this one bit.

Was he planning on waking up the whole palace this very late at night?

Your arms reacted fast to the situation. In a swift motion, you grasped the outer skin of his wrist, yanking him with enough strength to land on the bed.

The plan was to have your hand cup his mouth, your unwanted lecture following afterwards.

Sadly, your plan backfired. Not going the way you wanted really.

Instead of having his back land on the bed, his body twisted slightly to the side, resulting to him landing completely on top of you.

You knew he was surprised, Heck. You were too!

His laughter trails off, a silent gasp escaping him, as you feel your body once again fall to the bed, your hand automatically letting go of his wrist.

He acts quick, both his arms supporting his weight, on each sides of your head, that way he wouldn't fall limply on you.

Your eyes widens, a blush rushing up your cheeks. You're internally regretting what you just did.

Jungkook was left frozen. His whole being once again falling into a trance, as his eyes unconsciously meets your surprised gaze.

He gulps.

Silence engulfs the whole room. Both of you not daring to utter a single word.

That's until you decide to break it, embarrassment eating you alive.

"Uh.. Jungkook?" You called out. Although, it sounded more like a squeak.

Despite the situation. You're able to release a sheepish chuckle. Not that you liked the position you both were in. But the chuckle you've allowed to slip out your tongue, was more of a trembling kind.

You were nervous.
But who wouldn't be?

With hooded eyes he stares at you, gaze suddenly turning dark, and you can't help but feel your breath hitch.

"I'm sorry Noona."

You're slightly taken a back by his words.

He was sorry.
Sorry for what?

Before you're able to speak out your mind.

His lips land on yours.

-

#344 in Fanfiction.💙😱
Thank you so much for this! I would've never placed a rank if it weren't for you guys!! I luv you all so much!💙
Thank youu!

~LK💙