Chapter 11

Heading straight to the kitchen, you found Ella stuffing some groceries inside the fridge.

Your mom had asked her to babysit the kids, since you had a certain activity to do at school.

"Hey." You sing sang as you made your way towards her. Ella's about the same age as you, and is also your cousin. "About time." She rolls her eyes. "I need to go home, Hoseok's being a crybaby ." She adds, closing the fridge before giving you a hug. Jung Hoseok's is Ella's lil brother by a few minutes.

Although they're the same age, hoseok depends on his twin sister a lot. You find it kinda cute, but she claims it gets annoying sometimes.

At that very moment, Jungkook enters the kitchen, and you could have sworn Ella's body tensed up, as if she had seen a ghost. "Noona." Kookie called out, hugging you tightly from behind. "I better get going." Right before Ella could leave, she leans closer to your ear and whispers, her eyes not leaving the innocent kid hugging you. "Keep a good watch on that devil okey?" She steps back, and forces a smile at Kookie. "Jungkook-ah, Noona's going now." She spoke, ruffling his hair in the process, before exiting the kitchen.

"Noona?" Jungkook called out again,as you gestured him to sit on a stool. You hummed In responds walking towards the fridge to take out a container of the chocolate flavored ice cream.

You felt his eyes gazing towards your figure. He sighs out, fiddling with his fingers before, whispering a faint. "I don't want t-to go." After scooping yourself and Jungkook a bowl of ice cream, you went back to the table. "Go where?" You questioned, sitting across him. You handed him his ice cream as you sat down. Just before he could respond, Jihyun enters the kitchen. "Noona, can I have some of those?" He grins, spotting the heavenly goodness, you two were having. You shot him a smile,"Sit down." You ordered, getting up from your sit, to get some for him. "Oh and Noona?" Jihyun starts. "Kookie doesn't want to go back tommorow."

"Tommorow?" You gave Jihyun his ice cream, still confused about his and Kookie's statement.
Realization hit you when you remembered tommorow was Saturday. The King and Queen needed the Prince to be back at the palace since a special guest from Deagu was coming for a visit.

"Noona~" Jungkook whines. " I don't want to go!" You took a huge scoop of ice cream inside your mouth, enjoying the heavenly goodness, giving you a satisfying pleasure to your tastebuds. "Kookie-ah, You need to listen to your parents. If they want you to be there then just obey them okey? I bet they miss you a lot.........Since you're here almost every time ." You muttered the last part, certain of the fact that only you were able to hear it.

Well, that's what you thought.

"Y-you d-don't want me h-here?" Realizing what you just said, you  whipped your head towards his gaze. He was staring at you with an expression that showed hurt in them. A tear trinkled down his eyes, and at that very moment you wish you could ran away, jump off a cliff and disappear into an oblivion.

"Kookie, That's not what I-I meant. Of course I want you here!" You tried convincing him, but when his hurt eyes turned to a dangerous glare you've not seen in a long time, you knew you screwed up.

He jumps off his stool, making it fall hard to the ground in the process, before running up to his shared room.

What have I done?