Chapter 46

******1995

Y/n! It's me Jimin, the guy that called you earlier? Was wondering if you're free to hang out with me tomorrow? 😁

-

You knit your brows together as you read the text for the nth times today.

The name felt so familiar for some reason, but you just can't seem to exactly pinpoint where you've heard it before.

"Noona eat." Jungkook speaks up as he drops his utensils down, clearly annoyed at how you were acting.

However, the ear-piercing clanks of metals crashing caused by his action didn't seem to affect you at all.

You were still lost in your own little world with your phone, and the latter glares down at you.

Jihyun on the other hand, flinches slightly at the sound before shifting his gaze towards his bestfriend, and he notices that his eyes were narrowed in an all intimidating manner right at you.

He slowly puts his spoon and fork down as he inspects the reason why his bestfriend almost looked furious. "What are you looking at?" He asks, confusion dropping each of his words as he archs his brows towards your direction.

Jihyun's noticed how lost you were since this morning, eyes on your phone the second you woke up.

He's asked Jungkook if he knew what was going on, and the responds he received from his bestfriend only added more stabs of confusion to his whole being. Jungkook would just glare at him before growling out a faint.

"Its nothing."

You snap your gaze away from your device before showing the two boys the screen. "Do you know who this is?"

Jungkook of course knew who it was, and his jaw clenches once again when seeing the texts. Why on earth was his hyung asking you, out of all people, to go out with him?

An unpleasant scene of seeing you walking hand in hand while smiling with him soon engulfs his mind and he tears his gaze away from the screen to resume back to his eating.

Jihyun on the other hand had leaned closer to take a better view of the message. His eyes squints, brows meeting together as the once blurry vision finally vivids itself, slowly revealing some very familiar digits.

"Isn't that Jimin hyung's number?" He murmurs and you draw the screen back. "You know him?" Your brother nods to the question, nudging Jungkooks arm slightly.

"Yeah. He visits the palace sometimes. Constantly asking where you were." He murmurs the last part, and Jungkook halts whatever he was doing to send a harsh kick towards his bestfriend' leg. Jihyun hisses slightly, the pain electrocuting his body for a brief moment, and he coughs.

Jihyun's about to speak up again but the ringing of your phone displaying those very same number you were gawking at since this morning, suddenly makes its debute.

Jungkook's able to catch the glimpse of the numbers and he growls. "Don't answer it Y/n."

Too late. Cause the second he allowed those words to slip. You've already had your device pressed against your ear, and Jungkook abruptly stands from his seat before stomping away.

"Hello?"

"Y/n! It's me again! Did you get my message?"

You then lock gazes with your brother, as if hoping to find your answer embedded somewhere on his face. Jihyun casually shrugs with an arch brow before exiting the kitchen aswell, leaving you to deal with this on your own.

"Hellooo.. You still there Y/n~ah?"

Your body cringes back to reality and as if he could see you. You vigorously nodded.

"Y-yeah."

"Great! Well then. I'll come and pick you up around 3. See you then!"

You haven't even given him your answer and he's already decided it for you. You silently scoff as you draw your phone away from your ear.

No wonder you found his name rather familiar. Turns out, it was that very same kid you met twelve years ago back at Jungkooks room. The one that had an angelic smile and two soft puffy cheeks.

A chuckle slips your tongue as you reminiscing that lost memory of his eyes turning crescent as the curves of his lips tugged wider.

"You don't even know where I live." You mumbled slightly before pursing your lips forward, your fingers gliding themselves on the keyboard of your phone.

You debate on wether to ask him or not,but in the end. You find yourself just shaking the thought off before shoving your phone back into your pocket.

Stretching a bit before collecting the empty dishes. A frown soon plasters your features when you remember how Jungkook reacted when you answered Jimin. He looked pissed off and the last thing you wanted was to have him angry at you.

With a sigh, you allow your feet to lead you to where the two boys where at, right after placing the dishes on the sink.

Just as you were about to cross the last hallway that'll eventually take you to the livingroom. A sudden warmth engulfs your wrist before you feel your body getting yanked back quite harshly.

You whip your head to the side only to come face to face with a pissed looking Jungkook, and you exhale deeply as you try to calm down your shocked heartbeat.

"Don't do that." You say faintly, caressing your chest while jerking your arm in attempt to get it back at your side but no avail.

What he did next made your heart drop completely to the ground. Jungkook had both his arms secured tightly around your waist into, his face nuzzled against the crook of your neck, and he trembly breaths out.

"Don't go Noona."

You didn't know what to say,and your breath hitches when you feel him placing a soft kiss on the bear skin of your neck.

"K-kook what are you talking about?" You stuttered, a nervous chuckle slipping off your tongue and you feel him tighten his grip on your more when you try to step back.

A raspy chuckle soon reaches your ear, the darkness of his tone sending a wave of shiver to crawl down the back of your spine.

Slowly, he draws back, his arms on your waist pulling you closer to his body.

His dark doe eyes meets yours, and you can't help but feel like you were some kind of prey facing the predator himself.

Different emotions swirled the insides of his orbs, his eyes sending you some kind of message yet you just can't seem to figure out what it was.

The latter leans in, stopping just a few centimeters away from your face, his breath slightly brushing your lips.

"You should know this by now Noona."

His voice was hoarse, his tone dropping an octave lower as he plants a small peck on your nose, before leaning to your side, his lips hovering the outline of your ear and you feel yourself unconsciously stop breathing.

"I hate sharing what belongs to me."