Chapter 50

Just the thought itself of being away from you was unbearable reaching the point where he could no longer say his farewell's properly at your face.

He didn't want to tell you that he was leaving. Imagine having him already shedding a bunch of tears even before spitting those words out. Wouldn't that be stupid. Thus he chose to keep it to himself.

It'll only take two years. Two long years of being away from you. Although the chances of losing you in such period of time was unpredictable. A lot could happen in those two years spam, one of those decision being able to change both yours and his life completely.

But despite the fear of having to lose you to someone else? He's willing to take the risk.

After all. What's the point of saying goodbye if two will see each other again?

Minutes turned to hours. Hours turned to days and eventually they turned to months. But not a single day's passed without you crossing Jungkook's mind.

He's thought of you every seconds of the day, 24/7. You were the reason why he chose to come here without delay, and because of you. He's able get through with this always keeping his fingers crossed hoping that you were waiting for him back home.

Just the thought of you's able to fuel up his system and get him to accomplish what needed to be done.

He's learned to adapt to his surroundings in such a short period of time considering he had to stay here that long and the least he could do was find some friends that could entertain his stay.

And he was able to do that. The young Prince was able to mingle with the other royals. The individuals themselves were willing to accept him with no haste whatsoever and he was able to keep himself busy from thinking and crying too much over you for the time being.

You on the other hand. Realized how Jungkook left a huge hole inside your heart with the sudden leave.

Was it because of you?

When you were told he was no longer in Korea, you couldn't help but be left pondering about what you could've done wrong.

You've met up with the Queen, mended your bond after hearing what she had to say and you're happy with that. You decided to ask her about Jungkook.

To think she'd tell you exactly where he was, was probably just a dream that was hard to catch, The woman just took both your hands in hers and weakly smiled at you.

"Promise me you'll wait for him my dear."

Was what she said before leaving you then and there, unsatisfied and confused with everything going on around you.

You've tried to busy yourself with work in hopes of keeping your mind away from thinking about the young lad. No doubt did he have a huge place in your heart. You realize that only now and you scold yourself for that.

You took his feelings lightly as if they were nothing but a mere speck of dust that needed to be brushed off in order to obtain a somewhat clean space.

Jungkook wasn't a dust. He was more than that and you're now hating yourself for ever comparing him with such thing. The pass few months made you realize your true feelings for the boy. Indeed you loved him but the reason why you chose to love him in a manner of family. Was because you could never see him as a man but someone who shared the same age with your brother.

Yet, here you are already confessing that you love him. Yes, you love him. This time, not as a brother. But as a person you're ready to spend your whole life with if he's willing to do the same.