Chapter 33

His lips gently brushes yours, eyes taking a glimpse of you one last time before they slowly close shut.

You're left frozen. This may not have been the first time he's kissed you, you hope'd will be the last, but the feeling of his lips touching yours, twisted some kind of knot inside you.

Jungkook was no doubt an attractive guy, an ideal type for any woman to be precise. But this was just wrong.

You were his Noona. The five years of his life. You were able to watch him grow. Sadness rises up the pit of your stomach when memories of you leaving without a goodbye flashes your mind.

His tongue brushes your lower lip, and when you don't respond. A low growl vibrates the heavy breathing of his chest. Pain surges your whole being when a certain painful sting reaches your conscious.
He bit you.

He's had your body trapped underneath him, resting all his weight over your limp self.

What had awoken you completely, was the sound coming from your phone.

You tear yourself away from him, trying to push him away completely, but to no avail.
He was still inches away from you, his steamy pants brushing your lips.

Your phone was now long gone forgotten as you stare at the boy's eyes. You felt betrayed. Disgusted by him, but mostly at yourself. You could've pushed him away the moment he did it, but no. You stood frozen and allowed him to kiss you.

Jungkook panics, his hand reaching your face to quickly wipe away the tear that had escaped your eye.

"N-Noona-"

"Get off me."
You can't even look at him anymore, face turned to the other side. Your elbows supported your weight. You looked back at Jungkook, ignoring the tears that were now gushing down his eyes.

"Oh for goodness sake! Get off of me now." You don't think twice before pushing him off you completely.

You make your way towards your phone, snatching it from the ground before making your way towards the door.

Just before you're able to get a hold of the handle. Your body's yanked, spun, before feeling your back colliding with the heavy mahogany behind you.

You hissed.

Realizing what he just did, he tries to touch you only to have you stop him.

"N-Noona! I-I'm sorr-"

"Don't. Touch. Me."

The bitter words that fled your lips were venom to him. Sharp blades stabbing his heart torturously, and slowly killing him.

He picked up the disgust, sadness, but mostly anger, lacing each and every word that you spat out.

Why were you like this? Wasn't he good enough for you? What does he need to do to make you realize that he was the right one for you?

At this point, he knew he screwed up, but he was also aware that he wasn't one to back away that easily. Not when he's waited all this time for you.

He grabs your chin, forcing you to face him. No longer were his tears falling, his orbs darkening as he stares right through your soul.

"Did you just reject me?"

In complete amazement, were you in. Amused of how he's managed to change from that kid apologizing a while ago for hurting you, to this intimidating persona.

His voice was an octave lower than usual, and you can't help but feel that shiver run down your spine, but you pushed it back.

Staring at him with the same intensity he was shooting you. Scoffing, you yanked his wrist away from you.

"If that's the way you see it. Then yes." You hated arguing with him. The fact that you were able to see his tears shedding a while ago, because of you, made your heart break. You wanted to hug him, tell him that it was okey, and finally have your smiling bunny back.
But no.
What he just did was way out of your thoughts. Never have you imagined him turning out like this. The kid you've once knew, wasn't there anymore.

You sighed exhaustedly, eyes now softening a you look back at him, a faint, weak smile displaying your lips . "Listen Kookie. What you did there wasn't goo-"

"Shut up Y/n! I'm not a kid anymore okey!" He was annoyed that you still saw him as kid. Where the hell were you when the MC announced about him turning 18?!

His sudden burst honestly scared you. You've never seen him this way before. Angry.

You flinched, and his eyes still remains cold as ice when noticing it.

He aggressively ruffles his hair before trying to lean again and kiss you.
But this time, you reacted fast.
It hurts you more then it was for him, liquid lingering the side of your eyes ready to let loose, with your permission.

Jungkook sighs, eyes closed shut, jaw clenching as the stinging sensation lingered his cheek.

When everything's processed inside your mind, you gasp, tears now trailing down your cheeks as you try to reach out for him.

How could you just slap him.

"Jungkoo-"

"Get out."

"Kookie I'm really sorry, I didn't meant to hurt you." You cried as you watch him avoid your touch for the second time.

With enough gap between the two of you. You watch his eyes lingering over your figure, disgust now visible inside those dark hues of his.

You feel your heart drown in pain even more with the words that came out from him.

A bitter chuckle escapes his lips, before it completely drifts off the air.

"It's too late Noona. I'm now broken because of you."