Chapter 21

You annoyingly huff your cheeks, the hallway interior passing by as your body lays limply over the guards shoulder, carrying you back to that certain room.

You assume you've both already reached that destination, the guard halting and all.

The reason why you're still being carried like a sack of potato is simply because he refused to put you down. Saying, you'd make a run for it if ever he did so.

You didn't argue with that. Since that exactly was what you had in stored. But of course, you'd make a run for it, Right after kicking him on the shin, then punching his perfect jaw, lecture him why its rude to touch a woman without permission, than probably kick him again countless of ti- okey!

Once the guard enters the room, he slowly puts your figure down, at least he's gentle, and almost immediately. You feel a pair of arms finding its way around you, taping your arms together as your back presses against a hard chest of whoever was holding you.

"You can go." Jungkook says simply, nudging his chin towards the door, allowing the guard to take his leave as he tightens his grip on your struggling figure.

You've never really paid much attention to his height ever since you arrived.

He was tall, that's for sure. So was your brother. You feel like a dwarf inside his embrace. A weak one sadly.

Once the uniformed built man leaves the bedroom, Jungkook whips you around, before dragging you towards the table, where his teacher and Jihyun were present, busy with their own papers.

Stopping infront of two empty chairs, the kid let's go of your wrist, and plops himself down on one of the chairs.

Fishing a pencil out of his pockets, he pats the seat beside him "Noona please sit down." He speaks softly, eyes glued to the papers you assume to be his homework for today.

You're still annoyed by the fact that he had ordered one of the guards to forcefully bring you here, only to what? Sit on a Chair when you could be out there eating Pizza with Jin, secretly dissing everyone you both hated in highschool.

Well, guess what?

You're not gonna allow it.

You turn your heel, ready to head out again, only to halt on your steps as a low warning growl makes its way up to your ear, from behind.
The fact that his voice dropped an octave lower, honestly scared you.

"Noona. Sit."

He's mad. And you know he's mad.

You find yourself throwing your pride to the side.
You're also internally scolding yourself for allowing a kid to talk and treat you that way.

"I'm letting this one pass."you say through gritted teeth, crossing your arms over your chest, reluctantly planting your butt on the seat. You noticed the curious gaze coming from the teacher that sat across you, eyes longing for an answer that doesn't exist. As for Jihyun? The kid just ignored whatever was happening around him.

-

"That's it for today."

After a full hour of just watching them work, they've finally finished. In all Honestly, you enjoyed watching them, finding the way they eye the sheet in front of them in pure concentration, brows narrowed straight on the words, small groans constantly escaping their lips before a brushing sound emits from the eraser colliding with the paper.

You smile to yourself reminiscing the two kids running around the house dependent to whoever was the oldest in the house.
But look at them now. They're definitely no longer the kids that needed to be watched 24/7 just to make sure they don't break that particular vase or anything for that matter. You're proud that they grew up to be handsome young mens, also happy to have been with them, watching them beautifully grow, even if it was just for a short period of time.

After getting constantly stopped by Jungkook whenever you tried leaving your seat, you finally were able to convince him that you badly needed to use the bathroom.

Only then, ever since he's sat you in the chair, did he avert his gaze away from his papers to fully look at you. With suspicious eyes, he travels around your features as if trying to find a hint of lie in them, but of course. You weren't lying. He still didn't believe you tho.

You almost awed when you see him placing his pencil down, suddenly showing out his pinky finger in front of you.

"Promise you won't run away Noona?"

As much as you wanted to coo about how he still uses the pinky promise, you're still in a desperate situation. You locked pinky with his in a jiffy, before sprinting out of the chair, literally flying across the room to the bathroom connected to his spacious room.

When you're done with your business, you step out the well interiored bathroom, before closing it shut right behind you.

The teacher had already left for sure, since you don't see him anymore, Jihyun's body exhaustively sprawled all over the bed.

Wait...where's the other one?

"Noona." And there he is.

Your smile sadly drops when noticing the expression visible on his face, once fully facing him.
He had his eyes norrowed, piercing right through your bieng, his jaw was clenched and you could have sworn you heard a slight screech coming from his teeth.

You're left confused unto why he he's mad, as if someone had just stolen a precious item from him.

"Kook, are you oke-"

"What took you so long in there."