Chapter 14

It was already around 2 pm when started making your way back to your place after hanging out at Jin's place.

With your earphones plugged in, you hummed that certain tune as you slowly open the front door of your house.

Your mom and brother had already left to your aunts place, Hoseoks and Ella's mom. While your dad's at a business meeting, and as for Jungkook. You all know where he was.

"Noona!"

And then in runs an impatient familiar little figure, soon attacking you with a tight hug, its head pressed against your tummy.

You furrowed your brows.

What's he doing here? Shouldn't he be in the palace?

You could tell he was crying, noticing the stains on his cheeks before he had engulfed you into a hug.
"N-Noona I hate y-you." His voice cracked. You stood there still confused as a potato.

Behind him you recognized the old ajjushi to the Princes' personal butler.

"Anyeonghaseyo." You bowed to him in respect as you tried to remove jungkooks arms off you, but to no avail.

He kept whining.

"I'll best be headed back to the palace now." The butler spoke, before bowing and passing you.

You're confused, and you still need some answers. "Uh, wait ajjushi." You called out. He stops and turns to you with a kind smile. Small wrinkles slowly emerging from the corner of his eyes.

You shot him a smile as well, but it was a most likely a confused one. "Shouldn't the Prince be at the palace? Didn't the Queen say he had to be there due to a Royal family visiting?" You questioned.

Just before he could answer you, a figure suddenly appears walking down the stairs heading towards one of your couches, yawning in the process.

He seemed to be around your age, and must you say.
Was he sick or something? Cause he's just as pale as snow! You know you're overreacting but who cares?

There's a stranger inside your house!

"W-who's that?" You point towards the figure sprawled across your couch, light snores escaping him as his chest went in sync with his breathing.

How does one sleep that fast? He was awake just a few seconds ago!

Ajjushi cleared his throat, before gesturing you to follow him. Jungkook had luckily already let you go, now holding or more like clinging, unto your arm.

"Miss Y/n, I'd like to introduce you to Prince Min Yoongi of Deagu, First born of King and Queen Min, and the next heir to the Throne."

You continued to stare at the dead like corps-body laying in front of you. His one arm supporting his head, as the other one rested on his tummy.

What's another Prince doing inside my house?
Jungkooks already a handfu- wait...was ajjushi planning on leaving me with this two?!?!

"And is also Prince Jungkooks cousin."

-

Ajjushi had already left a few minutes ago, right after telling you the real reason why they were here.

Turns out, Jungkook had thrown a tantrum, and as much as you wanted to believe such story, you just couldn't.

Why? Well, it's because you haven't seen him doing that for years, and have you just seen this kid?!
Yes, he was a stubborn when you first met him and still is, but he changed.

Never seen him throwing tantrums while you were on watch, so it would be most unlikely for you to believe that his bad behavior had returned. He's a complete angel for crying out loud!

Also, to the real reason why they're here. One, they claimed it was because of jungkooks tantrum. Second, It was because Jack Frost here said he was bored.

"I'm bored."

That raspy voice honestly scared the whiskers out of you. You were currently sitting crisscross on the floor, the coffee table resting in between you and Jungkook, who sat across you, cheerfully coloring his coloring book, while your back was facing the couch Prince number 2 laid.

"Y-your awake?" You tried to calm your beating heart down as you whip your head towards his direction. He was still in his same position, the only difference was, his eyes were open, staring at the ceiling, as if he was deep in thoughts.

He most definitely must have woken up just now.

"I'm bored."

You just hummed in responds returning back to your original position.

He hasn't even moved and yet he's already bored?

"Peasant ge-"

"Excuse you!"

And you lost it.

How dare he call you a peasant?!

You stood up on both feet, placing both your hands on your hips, as he just stared at you in complete boredom, not really affected by your loud voice.

You scoffed not believing what you just heard. As of this moment, you don't even care if he was a Prince. In fact, you've stopped caring about Jungkook being a Prince a long time ago.

Jungkook flinches slightly at your sudden outburst, his eyes following where you were dangerously glaring, and soon enough it landed to his now awake hyung.

His hyung just laid there shooting you one of his emotionless expression.

"Listen." You started, teeth gritting in irritation. "Prince or not, at least show some respect! You're in my house for crying out loud!" You threw your hands in the air, before aggressively ruffling your hair, realizing what you just did.

Cruds.

I just shouted at a Prince!