the end.

and this is how my story ends, fellow readers. i'm sorry that this story has ended so abruptly,but i felt that since this story has gone on for so long, it deserves it's rightful ending here. i have written about two characters: elaina, who is named after one of my best friends whom i have known since i was an infant, and daniel, who is based off of the one and only daniel seavey.

elaina and daniel go through good times and bad, happiness and heartbreak, and pain and pleasure in their relationship but end up finding their way back to each other because they knew they were the ones for each other. in the beginning, their love was starting to become toxic, and it finally ended when daniel made a horrible mistake: cheating on her.

and so, the two were apart from each other for four whole years, feeling nothing but pain and despair. they missed each other horribly, and there were very large holes in their hearts that only each other could fill. eventually, they came back together and became one again.

about three months after dating again, elaina became pregnant with twins and that was the start of their family. they ended up having another child, a daughter, a few years after that.

from there, their relationship flourished even more and their lives were complete. they had all they needed in life: a family of their own.

so yes, readers, i am actually finished with this series. it's gone through it's ups and downs. i'm more proud of some chapters than others. but, in the end i take pride in how far this book has come. i'm extremely thankful for each and every one of you and all of those who have voted on the chapters.

so everyone, this series is over. this is most definitely my favorite group of books i've ever written. all of you are so kind and understanding, it just overwhelms me with happiness. i want y'all to know that i'm so grateful for the love. i love y'all with all of my little heart and these books have gotten so much more attention then i ever thought it would. i was hoping for maybe a hundred views, but at the moment, it has over 25k. this is fucking crazy.

so yes, the elaina and daniel characters are laying to rest in their wattpad graves, but they will forever be alive in my heart.

if you ever want to go see more of my writing, you can go check it out if you want, but that's totally up to you.

so my dear readers, this is goodbye from me and from elaina and daniel, the strongest and most emotionally close to my heart. they beat the game of-

life.

-brooklynn, aka, storysailor