2.5

[elaina seavey]

i smiled as i got out of the car, along with daniel, zachary, elizabeth, and raven. we had just gotten back from portland for christmas. i gave daniel a quick kiss and said goodbye to the kids, seeing as i was going to go hang out with christina since she invited me over earlier. when i got to the house next door, i was immediately greeted by christina waiting by the front door. the first thing she said was, "have you checked twitter recently?"

"um, no. why? is there, like, a scandal or something about me that i have to go check out?" i asked, concerned.

"no, no. here, come inside and i'll explain to you what's going on," christina said, grabbing my hand and pulling me into the house. i waved to corbyn, mia, kaden, and jacob before christina dragged me into her bedroom and sat me on the bed.

"okay, so the other day i was making a makeup tutorial video on my channel, and while i was putting on my foundation, i was sitting there talking to the camera, and i'm like, 'hey, wouldn't it be funny if elaina made a youtube channel?' well, someone screen recorded me saying that and tweeted it, and it went viral. it had, like, fifteen thousand retweets, and the number one most tweeted tag on twitter is #elainamakeayoutubechannel. so essentially, you have to make a youtube channel," christina explained, and i scrunched my eyebrows together.

"i have to make a youtube channel?" i raised my eyebrow at her.

"unless you want a giant downpour of hate, then yes, you do," she said, and i just shrugged. i've gotten tons and tons of hate in the past because of being with daniel, so if i do get hate, it's not going to bother me. 

when daniel and i had just announced to the fans that we were dating, i got a huge ton of hate from fake fans that shipped themselves with daniel saying that i, and i quote, 'stole their man'. but daniel helped me ignore it and pull through. since then, i always think about his words when i get hate. he told me, "just know that i love you. whenever you get hate, just think about the love that i give you. think about us. not the hate trying to ruin us, but the good parts of us, because i love you more than anything in the world." it warms my heart whenever i think about it.

"hate doesn't bother me," i shrugged.

"people are going to demolish you, though. plus, don't you think making a youtube channel would be fun? i've had my youtube channel since 2011. it's so much fun. don't you want to try?" she questioned. i sighed, taking it into consideration.

"i guess i could make one video, and if i enjoy it, i'll keep doing it," i said, and she smiled and clapped her hands together.

"yes! you can use my camera and stuff, too. tweet something out about it and ask for requests for it," she squealed. i sighed and pulled out my phone, tweeting, 'hey guys. just went on twitter for the first time in a few days and i see that you want me to make a youtube channel, so here i am. tweet me some requests for a video.' 

suddenly, a bunch of tweets rolled in, and i noticed about eighty percent of them said to, in full detail, explain everything in daniel and i's relationship, since we're not very open to the public with it. pretty much all they know is that daniel and i dated for about a year, broke up for unknown reasons for about four years, got back together, and after about three months of dating again, i got pregnant. they also know that we got married and i got pregnant again shortly after. literally, the main parts of our relationship. we rarely ever release things. 

"should i ask daniel if he's okay with me doing it?" i asked her. she nodded, telling me that the fans will get mad if i don't do it.

so, i pulled out my phone and called daniel. he answered after about three rings.