2.1

[third person]

after about twenty minutes into the show, one of the awards that daniel was nominated for finally came about. actually, corbyn and jack were nominated for this award as well. it was the 'song of the year' award. daniel was nominated for his song, 'sunshine,' corbyn was nominated for his song, 'spaced,' and jack was nominated for his song, 'crazy.'  there was also two more people nominated for this award.

a new, upcoming singer named maxine fewins was presenting the award. "so, the moment you all have been waiting for. the winner of the 'song of the year' award goes to..." she took a moment to open the envelope and read the name, "corbyn besson, with his song, 'spaced,'"

daniel smiled and looked over at corbyn, who stood up and walked up towards the stage. corbyn's seven year old son, kaden, yelled, "go dad!" somehow, out of all the people cheering in the audience, corbyn could hear his son yell that, because he turned around and smiled at him. must be his super parent senses or something.

when corbyn got on stage, he said a quick thank you to his manager, his family, and the boys, before exiting the stage and sitting back down in his spot. this was corbyn's seventh grammy ever being won.

as time went on, jonah had won one, zach had won one, and jack had won one. finally, the 'male artist of the year,' award came on, which daniel and zach were nominated for, along with three others.

katie holland, an actress, was presenting it.  "and the grammy goes to," she opened the envelope and smiled, "daniel seavey! this is his first grammy of the night." daniel smiled and kissed elaina on the cheek, before standing up and walking up towards the stage. he got behind the podium and accepted his award.

"so, uh, first of all, i'd like to thank my wife, elaina. she's given me everything i have and i wouldn't be here without her," daniel smiled.

"if i'm not wrong, your wife and kids are here today, aren't they?" katie asked the beaming male behind the podium.

daniel nodded and smiled. "yeah, she's here along with my three kids, who insisted on tagging along." daniel chuckled, causing the audience to laugh. "i'd also like to thank the management and my four brothers for helping me get to where i am today." and with that, daniel exited the stage and walked back over to his family with his golden award in hand. 

when he sat down, elaina said, "i'm so proud of you, baby." then she pecked him on the lips, not even caring about her makeup at this point.

"thank you," daniel smiled. elaina laid her head on daniel's shoulder, enjoying the rest of the show.

--

daniel and elaina were hanging out with the boys, their wives, and a few other celebrities at the after party. gabbie didn't feel like coming to the after party, so she left with the kids, since no one under twenty-one was allowed.

"bro, i'm going over to the bar to get something. you want anything?" jonah asked daniel. daniel just gave him a 'wtf' look.

"jonah, you know i don't drink," daniel said, in a 'duh' tone. daniel vowed never to pick up a drink again, because the day he cheated on elaina, he got drunk and let his body take over, so he refuses to ever pick up another drink.

"dan, loosen up a bit," jonah told him.

"no is no, jonah. i don't drink and that's final," daniel hissed.

jonah just shrugged and turned to elaina, who was gripping onto daniel's side, trying not to get lost in the huge crowd of people. "you want anything, elaina?"

daniel knew elaina would drink every occasionally, and it didn't bother him. every once in a while, she would drink wine at home or go out with the girls, but again, it didn't bother him. it's something a normal adult does. most adults aren't sober, like daniel.

"why not?" elaina shrugged, removing her grip from daniel and onto jonah so she wouldn't get lost in the huge crowd of people. they walked over to the bar area, and ordered a few shots, before taking them, then getting themselves two vodka sodas, and walking back over to the area where everyone else was at. elaina took her place back next to daniel, then had a sip of her drink.

--

it was around one in the morning when the two got back home. the kids were staying at gabbie and jack's house tonight, since it was too late to pick them up. daniel had to carry elaina inside, since she pretty much passed out in the car. he took her up the stairs and into their bedroom, where he laid her in bed, then went into the bathroom and grabbed her makeup wipes. he took one of them and lightly wiped them around her face, but knowing how passed out she was, she probably wasn't going to wake up. once he was sure he got all of it off, he carefully unzipped her dress and started to pull it off of her body so she didn't have to sleep in it.

"yessssss dani, take off allllll of my clothes," elaina slurred, giggling loudly. daniel mentally cursed himself for waking her up.

"baby, go back to sleep," daniel whispered, kissing her forehead.

"nooooooo i don't want to," she whined. daniel sighed and grabbed one of his t-shirt out of the dresser and started to put it on her.

"daniiii, you're supposed to be taking off my clothes, not putting them on," she laughed in an obnoxious manor, peeling the shirt off of her body.

"babe, stop. you need to go to sleep," daniel said sternly, trying to put the shirt back on his drunk wife.

"but what if i don't wanna sleep?" she slurred, "what if i wanna do something else?" she moved her hands near daniel's crotch area.

daniel's eyes went wide, and he immediately removed her hands from the spot they were in. "elaina, no. you're drunk and you know we can't. go to sleep."

"but daniiiiii," she whined, moving her hands up and down daniel's body, "i want you." she whispered the last part seductively in his ear. daniel could smell the strong scent of alcohol in her breath.

"and i want you to go to sleep," he said, putting the shirt on her and tucking her into bed.

"ughhh, fine. you win," she yawned, then starting to snore. daniel sighed in relief and walked over to his closet, removing his suit and changing into a pair of sweats. he laid down next to elaina and soon fell asleep.

a/n: this chapter is shit and the last part was a joke. 

thank you.