1.2

[elaina seavey]

after two days and many, many visits from all the boys, christina, ellery, tate, gabbie, brooklynn, my mom, emma, and even keri and jeff, i was finally allowed to go home today. when the doctor released me, daniel and i exited the hospital, only to be met by a few waiting fans outside. honestly, it was extremely unexpected. i smiled at them when we walked out to the car. we used one of the old car seats from zach and eliza, and put raven in it.

daniel moved to the driver's seat, but i wanted to stay in the back seat with raven, so i sat beside her in the middle seat. 

"hi raven," i whispered to the baby in the car seat next to me, "you're about to meet your brother and sister. they're extremely excited to meet you. they just can't stop talking about you."

i sent the little baby a smile, and she returned it, which i found absolutely adorable. besides the teeth, her smile was just like daniel's. in fact, she looked so much like daniel. you might not even be able to tell that i'm her mother, that's how much of daniel she looks like. but you can for sure count that i pushed that damn baby out of my vagina two days ago.

"god dang, daniel. why do all of our children look so much like you, not me?" i asked, lightly laughing. this was true. all three of our children had features that were much more prominent of daniel, not me. well, i guess zach inherited my brown eyes, but raven and elizabeth both have daniel's stunning blue eyes. all three of them have daniel's gorgeous brown hair, too.

"i don't know. you should ask yourself that question. you're the one who carried them in your stomach for nine months," daniel laughed, and i giggled.

"well you're the one that keeps forgetting protec- you know what, there is a child present and i shall not say what i was going to say," i said, and daniel just chuckled.

"hey, the second time wasn't my fault," he defended himself. i guess if i do think about it, in the process of raven being conceived, i pretty much just took control that time and pushed myself onto him (not like rape you dummies). okay, ew. imma stop thinking about the time i had sex with daniel then this baby was born. hehe, it was good sex though, (a/n: that part is a joke XD)

a few minutes later, we arrived home from the hospital. i grabbed raven out of her car seat, and walked inside the house, where i saw corbyn, christina, jacob, eliza, zach, keri, and jeff playing in the living room. corbyn and christina, mostly christina, insisted on being here when the baby came home for the first time, so that's why they're here.

"mommy!" eliza exclaimed happily, jumping off of the couch and running over to us. "is that my new baby sister?"

"mhm. her name is raven," i smiled. i looked at eliza's facial expression and it was full of joy, which made me happy that eliza liked her new baby sister.

new baby sister.