1.8

[third person]

the family of five sat together on the long living room couch, raven on daniel's lap while the twins were on the left of him. elaina was on the left of zach and eliza. they had a large blanket sprawled over them, and they were all focused on the movie that played on the television screen. this was one of the first nights in a while that they could all be together as a family in one night. 

elaina had recently gotten back into modeling, so a lot of nights she had to be out at shoots. the nights that elaina didn't have shoots, daniel would have to go to the studio. the kids also did sports and other activities, usually making the nights unavailable to them. but tonight, they were all free to be together as a family.

after the movie ended, elizabeth got up off of the couch and walked into the other room, which held the large grand piano. she sat down on the seat and started playing softly. daniel turned to elaina and smiled, saying, "may i have this dance?" 

elaina blushed and giggled, nodding her head. she didn't know how daniel could still make her feel like such a teenage girl, even though she was thirty-two years old. daniel gently moved raven off of his lap, then grabbed his wife's hand. they went into the middle of the living room and started slow dancing to the music that their daughter was playing in the other room. daniel dipped elaina, taking her by surprise. he placed a kiss on her lips, making her melt into him. he pulled away soon after, not wanting to get too frisky in front of the kids.

they looked over and saw zach helping his younger sister to dance. they were both dancing and trying their best to recreate the moves that their parents were doing. daniel pulled elaina close to him, feeling happy with this beautiful family that they had created. they had three beautiful children and each other, making them feel complete. 

they were happy.

so, i'm back. from now on, then updates are going to be a bit slower, just so i can get back into the flow of writing again. sorry for being gone, even though i was only gone for a week lol. so yeah. slow updates.

sorry hoes.

CHOW CHOW CHICKEES.