Newlyweds

I look at my husband, legs wrapped around him and arms around his neck. He looks at his phone and shrugs.

"What is it?"

"Doesn't matter now, let's get onto it."

He tosses his cell onto the couch, leaving his brother and Lestrade in the sitting room with Mrs. Hudson. He walks over to our door and opens it, I'm kissing him on the way. He shuts in gently behind us, still grinning as he falls asleep.

In the morning he is first up, but hasn't moved from his position under me. He smiles up at me, kissing my neck before I push myself up.

"You slept wonderfuly."

"Well I did it with my husband, so of course I slept nicely."

He rolls out of bed and slips on a pair of trousers, though he neglects to pull on a shirt. Fine by me. Sherlock starts his way out of the room with me in tow, after I slip into some clothes. We make it into the sitting room when Sherlock stops. There is some jostling about then Sherlock doubles over in a fit of laughter. I come up behind him to see what is so funny. My eyes widen when I see what Sherlock is seeing. Mycroft and Lestrade are mid-kiss when we walk in, springing apart when Sherlock starts laughing.

"What the hell! You two are supposed to be sleeping!"

Mycroft is yelling at us as he tries to slip his trousers back on, quite a funny sight actualy.

"And... you weren't supposed to make love in our living room. LET ALONE WITH GREG!"

Sherlock manages to choke this out between fits of laughter. I am dying of laughter as well as both men on the couch go bright red.

"I see you have enjoyed yourselves very much, and I am pleased to have some blackmail if I need it."

"You wouldn't dare!"

"I would, now gentleman would you like some breakfast."

Sherlock is still laughing. I'm doubled over I have tears in my eyes. Mycroft is pissed, but also terrified. Lestrade is still hiding behind the blankets when Mrs. Hudson comes into the room. She cracks a smile then turns to Sherlock.

"It looks like everyone had a LOVELY night. Congratulations to everyone."

And with that she leaves, setting a tray of tea on the counter. We all start to laugh, even Lestrade and Mycroft. After we all had trousers on, Sherlock makes his way to the kitchen to cook breakfast. I am standing by Mycroft in the doorway, both of us watching Sherlock. He is about to mention his brothers lack of shirt, but I nudge him to shut him up. Lestrade walks over nervously, him and Mycroft blushing fiercely whenever they make eye contact. They go back to the couch when I sit on a stool at the counter. I watch Sherlock cook, smiling when he turns around and catches my eye. He leans over the counter and kisses me softly before turning back to the food. Today is the second day of actualy eating for Sherlock, a good thing.

"Thanks for breakfast."

"Of course my Little Hedgehog."

Mycroft and Lestrade sit awkwardly beside each other, each still avoiding contact with the other. Sherlock and I are stifling laughter again, obviously they aren't getting over this any time soon.

Lestrade leaves soon after eating, still slightly drunk and awkward. Mycroft stays for the rest of the afternoon, trying to deny what happened to the both of us.

"We where bloody drunk Sherlock!"

"Not enough to cause this."

He blushes again, muttering at Sherlock to shut up. Mycroft leaves eventually, once he finds there is no way out of his predicament.

"Love you Mikey!"

He dosent respond to Sherlock, letting the door slam shut behind him. Sherlock leans over and kisses me before he turns back to cleaning the kitchen.

"I love you John."

"Love you too Sherlock."

I fall asleep on the counter after he pulls his violin out, content to listen to the sweet melody he plays for me.

End of book one