After

POV- Sherlock

I shoot up suddenly, waking John as well. My heart is pounding, breath coming short.

"Sherlock? Whats going on?"

I'm struggling to piece together what happened, I start to calm as soon as I realize John is still here. He lets me lie back against him, hugging me tightly.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah."

"What happened?"

"Just a bad dream. Its fine."

He dosent push me for answers, instead leaning down to kiss me. The shaking begins to subside, John being the reassurance I need to relax.

"Are you sure?"

"Just needed to know you where still here."

"Well, I am. And I'm not going anywhere."

He kisses me again, pushing me down on the bed. I hang my arms around his neck, pulling him towards me for another kiss. His body is pressed against mine, trying to get as close as he can. I laugh slightly, his fingers are tapping morse across my arm again.

"Are you nervous?"

"About what?"

"You're tapping morse again."

"Shut up."

He chuckles, pressing his lips hard against mine. The sun is starting to come up now, the glow casting the room into vibrant hues of rosy pink and bright orange. Someone knocks on the door suddenly, making both of us jump.

"What?"

"Breakfast."

Mrs. Hudson is back, apparently she made food. We pull apart slowly, fingers still entwined. My ring is cold against my finger, still an odd presence. Its only been a week since his proposal, but everyone is already beginning to talk of the wedding. We hurriedly change out of our pyjamas, throwing on day clothes. John laughs when he sees me pulling a suit from the closet, my usual day wear. We kiss again before leaving the room, Mrs. Hudson is already back in the kitchen.

"You two are up early."

"Yeah."

She smiles at us, saying something about food being on the table. We sit next to each other, eating quickly before heading back to the sitting room.

"Did Mycroft go back to work?"

"Yes. He said good luck and to call him if you need anything. Are you two on a case right now?"

"Not anything new, still looking for Moriarty though."

"Oh."

John hugs me again before sitting in his armchair. I plop down on the couch, lying upside down with my feet on the headrest.

"What are you doing?"

"Thinking."

"About what?"

I glare at him, isnt it obvious?

"What's wrong?"

He frowns when I don't respond, sitting forward on the chair.

"Sherlock?"

John stands, moving to sit beside me on the couch. He pulls me upright and against his chest.

"I'm fine John."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, just thinking."