Gone

POV- John

Sherlock and I head to the park, needing a place to talk about everything that has happened. I took his phone away, slipping it into my coat pocket before we leave the house. He dosent text Mycroft, so I leave a note on the table.

Going out with Sherlock, will be back later. We both have our cells, text me if you need him home.

Sherlock laces his fingers through mine, trying to seem relaxed. He's not of course, but he's trying to be. Whoever Moriarty is, we need to deal with him quickly. I can feel our cells going off in my pocket, no doubt messages from him. Sherlock notices my discomfort, telling me to check my cell for messages.

Are you two coming to visit me?- JM

I see you walking closer- JM

Dont forget to remind Sherlock about our little deal John. The one he made with me before you showed up.- JM

Sherlock takes my cell out of my hands, cursing loudly when he sees who it is.

"Give me my cell John. Please."

"He is just toying with you Sherlock, don't even bother with it."

"I need to check something."

"Fine, but if you start to shut down again I will take your cell away again."

I hand him the cell, turning back to mine. He keeps his face unreadable for most of the time he is checking his cell, though he grimaces at one point.

"Sherlock? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine."

I grab his hand again, lying my head on his shoulder. The rest of the walk to the park is silent and uneventful. We get there around lunch time, so it is empty except a few groups bunched up here and there.

"Do you want to eat anything Sherlock?"

"No."

He turns away again, looking for something. I realize he is scanning faces again, something he does often in public.

"He's not here, not where I can see him."

"Pardon?"

"Nothing."

I look around as well, trying to see what had caught Sherlocks eye. The bench, I realize rather late, is empty. Something sits on the seat, something Sherlock immidiately sets out to grab.

"What are you doing?"

"This is for me."

I run to catch up, my short steps only about half of one of Sherlocks long strides. He is zipping the bag shut again when I catch up, having run into a group of joggers on my way over. He turns to me now, clearly in distress.

"Take it John. Now. Please."

"What is it?"

"Just take it away from me!"

I jump back, surprised by his sudden burst of anger.

"I dont want it near here John. Please take it away."

His hands start shaking, drugs. They are the only thing that could be in here to make him freak out like this. I run off with the bag, dumping it somewhere outside of the park. My cell buzzes as soon as I drop it, much to my disapointment.

Why did you do that?- JM

Because he asked me to.- JW

He has you on a tight leash.- JM