Chapter 10 - The Lost Weekend: Day 2

The Lost Weekend : Day 2

Chapter 10

''Friendship, love, happiness.

Some things in life we all deserve to witness.

But we don't always get what we want.

And lonelyness is what will be dominant.

Once you get pushed away

From then off, everyone will betray.''

I sigh and put the pen down which I found in this closet. I guess it's morning. Yesterday I cried for a long time. Being strong earnes a lot. I still can't believe I did it. I told them how I feel. I kind of feel like my shoulders carry a lighter weight.

I have just woken up, and I was reading in the diary again. My mum's diary. I decided to write along in it, it feels like bonding to me.

I don't know if the closet is like a real closet, it's more like the one Harry Potter slept in.

I open my bag to take some gum, and I reapply my parfume. Carefully, I put the diary back in my clutch, and I fix my hair a bit. I open the door, and I step into the long hall.

Oh my god.

People are laying everywhere, half naked. I cover my eyes a bit, and scan along. There are seriously 5 girls and boys laying on top of each other, holding a drink in their hand, mouth open, and loudly snoring.

I check my phone, and I notice that it's only 9am. I guess it got really late last night. I cross the hall, and I open the door of the karaoke.

In the room, is everything 5 times worse than in the hall. People lay on the stage, on the benches, on the floor. I see a bunch of beer bottles, maybe hundred stand next to the stage. In the flatscreen where the karaoke was played, is a huge scratch, and it hangs on one thread. Wow. What on earth have they done.

The few windows, are also broken. I see pieces of glass laying on the floor. Strange.

I notice I don't wear my vans anymore, and I think they still are in the closet. I walk back.

EW EW EW.

I just stood on something really swampy with my foot. I look down and I see-

EW EW EW EW EW EW A USED CONDOM

Oh gross!

My face looks terrified, and I look at the heaps of fluid streaming out of the little pink sack.. EW.

Gross.

EW EW EW EW. I feel like that girl from Mean Girls, with hosophobia.

I walk back to the closet, and I find my vans and I pull them on.

When I'm done, I sit back in the closet. I think about last night.

Liam sang a song for me, told me he was sorry, I sang a song, and I told Harry how I feel. I am proud of myself. I feel strong.

Harry really didn't expected it. His eyes, his doing.

He was threatened. By my power, by my strongness.

And I liked it. It reminded me of some other bullies. But in this case, I was the one who was threatened. And she liked it.

She was called Emily. We were best friends. Didn't expected that huh? Well we were. We had a great time. I was only 14, naïve and young. If she didn't end up as my bully, she could be my second real best friend after Delilah. But unfortunatly, she was exactly the same as everyone else.