Chapter 5 - Surprises from different corners.

Surprises from different corners.

Chapter 5

Okay I already thought I had qonquered the impossible. But when I woke up that morning, it overwon any other chance of qonquering the impossible.

I sigh as I slap my alarm clock, and the thought of surviving another day overtakes my brain. How am I going to roll today? Am I going to cry? Am I going to break down? Today?

No.

I’m not going to let it out. I’m not going to let out how I feel.

That’s personal.

I sigh again, and I swing my legs out of my bed.

People always want something extra. If you seem happy, than they want a reason. If you’re sad, you have to have the guts to tell why. When you’re angry, people expect you to have a huge reason about something totally dramatic.

But most people, don’t have something extra. They don’t need it. They have enough of theirselves. 

Or, they don’t want to show it. They are afraid of the reactions. They are afraid to let somebody know about them cause they are afraid for the opinions. People like me.

I mean, everybody has potention for failure. Everyone has potention to not to be perfect. Nobody is perfect. Nobody is the same. But actually, everyone is perfect in their own way.

Confusing, yeah, but that’s life. And it’s worth it. I hope.

I walk downstairs and go straight to the kitchen. Last night the idea of calling Sammy sometime was flying through my head. I think I really should do that.

I grab some toast and some cheese, and I walk to the kitchen to enjoy my breakfast. I eat fast and I finish in a short time. I think I just heard the mailman in the front, he doesn’t comes by a lot, the mail with the bills and stuff are served in america with my mum, but when I order something, not that I do that a lot though, he brings it here. I’m wondering what’s so important to bring right at my house.

Still wondering what is going on, I walk to the front door. I open the sad looking mailbox, and I grab a bald sad envelope. I never get a letter. You can see on the letter how important the person is who sent it.

When the queen sends it, it’s all white and with a golden mark. The mailmen treat it like it’s a golden treasure. There are also ones like this. Normal, simple. They just get thrown in a mailbox. 

I flip my finger inside and I open it. A simple letter, I guess an invitation or something.