Chapter 15 - Every teardrop is worth it's fall.

Every teardrop is worth it's fall.

Chapter 15

I am still shocked. How? Who is his Dad to mentally hurt his son like that? How can you do that, to an innocent little child?

He has done nothing wrong. NOTHING.

Sigh.

Connor has left the room a few minutes ago, I guess he is grabbing some food.

I could feel to the way he walked out the door he already felt better. I haven't said much, but sometimes the words just dissapear.

Sometimes, you don't need words to understand each other.

He just needed to let his heart out, just talking.

Cause you know, talking about it really helps.

The problem isn't fixed yet, but by talking about it, you will feel relieved.

Try it sometime.

I yawn, and I stretch my stiff arms a bit. I stand up, and I walk to the door.

Finn or one of his mates mentioned something about truth or dare.

I open the door, and I walk down the stairs. I see the mass of people has grown twice, and all people are partying and grinding.

The difference is, they are now even in the kitchen and in the hall.

Altough it's only 7pm, everyone seems to be drunk. I struggle hard while I walk through the bunch of people which are grinding at each other and almost to me too.

They send me nasty glances, and I grin at them. I walk through the kitchen, to the hall. In the hall it is even worse..

I push people aside with my elbows. Who cares, they're drunk anyways.

I still get nasty glances, and then I bump in to someone.

Sammy.

I study her face, and she is obviously drunk. Her eyes are red and her face is puffy. I guess she is the emotional type when she gets drunk.

She falls, but I catch her in my arms.

Uhm ok.

She mumbles things, which I can't understand. She keeps mumbling and mumbling while she gets back up her feet.

I grab her arms, and I drag her back through the hall and back through the kitchen.

I walk through the back door, right in the backyard while still dragging Sammy with me.

The backyard is decorated with candles, and there leads a path on the left side to the pool.

There is another path, covered with stones. The path leads to a cross shape, and from that point there are 4 more paths. I hear smoochy noises from 3 sides of it, so I decide to take the path which is the left one.

I drag Sammy on her feet, and I let her stand up. She's quite heavy to me, although she's really skinny. She growls, and she keeps mumbling.

Then in one quick move, she turns her head, and a green stream of vomit escapes of her mouth. With a loud splash, it lands on the floor.

I get a terrified look on my face, and she wipes her mouth and keeps mumbling.

She leans on me, and she growls a little louder.

I grab her hand for the last time, and I drag her to the little bench of wood at the end of the path.

I hear the noises of a little river behind us, and I let Sammy sit on the bench while I walk to the river.