Chapter 13 - Kill them with kindness.

Kill them with kindness.

Chapter 13

You always have to increase your amount of abilities. You always have to reach till the top. You always have to have high expectations.

But right now, I don't feel like. Why does this get more complicated and complicated?

Why would I have high expectations when the dissapointments are this low.

Why?

Why do I feel like a low expectation.

I feel like I am not good enough to know the truth. Why does suddenly everyone knows everyone.

I just.. this gets too much.

I throw the picture against the wall, and I let out a loud scream.

I scream more, and more and MORE.

I am tired of this.

I throw the whole photobook against the wall, and several photos are falling out. I kick in the place where the photo of Harry and Delilah landed.

I scream harder, and louder, and full of emotions.

"Will you take care of my stuff?!"

A strong, harsh voice interrupts me. Harry.

He comes at me, and I see the anger filling his eyes. We almost are nose to nose, and his appearance intimidates me. In one move, he grabs my hair and pulls me to the floor.

I let out a shout of pain, and he holds me really tight, he bends over me.

"Don't.Fucking. Touch. My. Stuff."

I yell, I shout, I try to release my hair, and I feel like it's getting pulled out. He drags me through the room by my hair, and an evil laugh escapes his mouth.

I never experienced him like this. He really scares me. My head is burning, my hair is burning, my heart is burning.

This guy is sick in his head!

He drags me till I lay on his bed, and I scream to let somebody know I am stuck here. But then he helds his hand over my mouth, and I almost choke. I feel my lips getting pale, and I lick his hand.

Unfortunatly he doesn't back off, and he hisses:

"You are fucked up. Don't ever dare to talk to me. Even speak to me. Or THINK of me. YOU ARE WORTHLESS." He spits and screams his last words.

The next move, goes too fast to go unnoticed.

He grabs a knife from behind is back, and he slices in my arm.

I am screaming and yelling and shouting from pain.

I feel the drops of blood dripping out of my wound.

I feel the pain draining through my body, I feel the prain draining through my brain.

I notice Harry is leaving, and my vision gets blurry.

The slice reaches from my armpit onto my elbow, and I feel a few veins exploding. My eyelids are hanging half open, and my face feels pale.

I feel my body is fighting.

My body is fighting against the waiting darkness, I feel it.

The deep, dark hole at the end. The hole of darkness. The eternity darkness. If I go there, I am not coming back.

I feel the light is embracing me, and I slowly get sucked into the deep dark hole.

Is it worth it? Should I just let go? To be released of my problems?