Chapter 9 - The Lost Weekend: Day 1

The Lost Weekend : Day 1

Chapter 9.

I can turn around. These are my last minutes to escape. Run away. But that would be another failure in my life. I'm not perfect. Not even close. And I know i'm never going to be perfect.

But I can be perfect in my way. And to be a little closer of being perfect in my way, there are some things I need to do in my life.

Like, find a real best friend. One who knows me like no one else does. Someone who really cares. Someone, who wants to share memories with me which never will be forgotten. Someone who isn't ashamed to be with me or to be seen with me.

And one other thing. Face my fears. And that's exactly what I am about to do. Face my bullies, aka my fears.

Right now, i'm standing in front of a door of a villa. Better known as Harrys villa. No, i'm standing a side of it. People who come in are smiling, having fun with friends. There you have it again. Friends. Something I have experienced for only once.

To be honest? I miss it. I miss having someone fun around. Someone who loved me. I truly miss it.

The door is open, and people stream in. I knew Harry was popular, but these are a lot of people.

Now you're wondering, why do you stand aside?

Well I am afraid. I am afraid for the rude comments. The vile jokes. I am afraid for the judging glances. I am afraid for the disgusting thoughts.

I am afraid for being myself and letting go.

I'm sure when I get in, people will avoid me, they would shout at me.

They would remind me of how ugly they think I am.

They would tell me again that I don't deserve to be born.

They would remind me, that nobody likes me.

The ugly truth.

I look again at the stream of people, and people are whispering and pointing obviously at me. I bite in the inside of my cheek and swallow my tears away.

I keep forgetting why I came to this stupid party. I already knew people would be acting like this. I knew I still would be their toy to entertain their friends.

But I did came.

And you know why?

Because I want to be normal for once. I want to exit my highschool experience just like every other teenager would.

But now I receive all those rude glares, and vile whispers, I wish I stayed home.

I know it okay.

I know you don't like me.

Just stop reminding me of it. It hurts.

I wish I had the guts to tell them. I wish I had the fucking guts to fucking tell them how I fucking feel.

But I don't.

See, I still am a coward. A weak one.

When I look further, I see The Rachel Girl linking arms with Connor. Rachel has a big, white, fake, smile plastered on her face.

Connor's smile is even more fake. He obviously doesn't like the situation how it currently is.

It makes me slightly laugh. Rachel, thinking everybody likes her while they only like her for the pool parties and the money. Talking about naïve.

Rachel wears a skirt which is as short as my thumb. Ugh. It reveals more than I want to see.

Well, boys don't bother. They actually like it. Perverts.