Mateos plan

Catrinas POV
I woke up by Vincent kissing me in the forehead."Hello my love"I told him and he smiled."Hello love"he says and I hug him.I get up and brush my teeth and get ready.Today I have to go baby shopping and the doctor with Vannesa and mom.I curl my hair and change.

I peck Vincent on the lips and he smiles

I peck Vincent on the lips and he smiles."You look wonderful love how did I get so lucky"he says and I laugh."I love you"I tell him and kiss him."I love you too"he says with a smirk."Well I have to go Vannesa and my mom are waiting for me"I tell him and peck him in the lips.I go outside and see my mother and Vannesa.I greet both of them and we get on the limo."I hope they have cute clothes"Vannesa says with a smile and we both nod."Well relax if you girls don't find anything I will make you  something"Mom says with a smile."About your clothes how is it going in the boutique"I ask her and she smiles."It's wonderful...people from royalty are reaching out for me so I could do their dresses and clothing"Mom says with a smile."Well we are happy that your happy"I say with a smile."We are so proud of you"Vannesa says.The chofer opens the door and we get out.We see the doctors building and we enter.When everyone sees who I an they bow but I give them a kind smile."I am here to see the doctor with my bestfriend"I tell the nurse and she nods giving me a smile.We were greeted by a doctor who gave us a welcoming smile."Well who is going first"The doctor says with a smile and Vannesa raises her hand.She lays in the chair and the doctor puts the gel on her stomach.He puts the machine on her stomach and we look at the screen and we see two figures.Vannesa,mom,and I are in tears."Well do you want to know the gender"The doctor says."Can you tell it to my mom she is the one who is gonna do the gender reveal"I say with a smile and the doctor nods."Well Ms.Cuevas your two baby's are healthy and there is nothing wrong with them and congratulations"The doctor says with a smile.Vannesa gets up from the chair and I take my dress off and it reveals I have shorts and a little tank top.I sit down and lift up my tank top so the doctor could put the gel in my stomach.I feel the cold substance of the gel being put on my stomach.The doctor puts the machine in my stomach and I look at the screen with a smile."Congratulations Mrs.Delaver you are having twins"The doctor says and I start tearing up."They are healthy and there is nothing wrong with both of them...congtatulations to both of you"The doctor says with a smile.I clean the gel off of me and put my dress on."Mrs.De Leon let me give you the gender of the baby's"The doctor says and my mother nods and gets a paper.Vannesa and I smile at each other."I can't wait for these four to be bestfriends"Vannesa says and I nod at her."I hope they are from the same gender"I say with a smile.Mom comes back with a big smile and a paper.She puts the paper in her bag and we go to the limo."Well I texted Christina and George about the gender reveal at your place and they said yes and that their is gonna be one camera man broadcasting it live"Mom says with a smile and I nod."Mom is it okay if Vincent's best friend comes"I ask her and she nods.The chofer opens the door and we step out and see the mall.We go in and shop for cute pregnancy clothes.I then spot someone I recognize but I can't quite catch their face.I then look closely and see it's Mateo.What is he doing here.He comes towards me and I try to hide but there was no use."Catrina you look beutiful as always"he says with a wink and I just roll my eyes."What do you want"I tell him with a glare."Feisty I like it....I just wanted to tell you..that I am still in love with you"He says and he tries to lean in but I slap him."Don't come near me again"I tell him and walk away.I see Vannesa and she looks at me confused."I just ran into Mateo"I tell her."What happened"she says with concerned."He tried to kiss me but I slapped him"I tell her and she smiles at me proudly."I am so proud of you"she says and we both laugh."Your mom says that we could go back to the house because she is going to shop for the party tomorrow"She says and I nod.I can't wait for these baby's to come out.