Back from the Honeymoon

Catrinas POV
Right now we are in the airplane so we could go back to the castle.Im cuddling with Vincent right now and watching a movie.Vincent and I are trying to get a baby.Thats what the whole honeymoon was about.Im happy and excited to have a baby with him.We are still trying but nothing happeneds.Im craving something I want pickles with Chile.I get up and check if there is some in the fridge but they're is just fruit.I feel something in the middle of my throat.I run towards the bathroom and vomit.When I'm done I brush my teeth and clean myself.I go check on Vincent and see he is on his phone.I quickly text Vannesa to get me some pregnancy tests for me."Hey babe when are we arriving"I ask him."In 20 minutes why?"He asks me.I smile at him."Just asking"I tell him."I love you"He says.I smile sweetly"I love you to mi amor"I tell him and kiss him passionately.We hear someone clear there throat."The plane is preparing for landing"the flight attendant says.He nods to her.When the plane lands we put our bags in the limo and head to the castle.When we enter our room we hear the door open."I'm so glad you are back I missed you"I hear Vannesa say.I hug her.I whisper to her ear"Did you got what I asked you to".She nods.I signal her to come with me to the restroom.I pee on the stick."It says we have to wait fifteen minutes"Vannesa says.I put the timer on and we waited.After it was done we checked the sticks and they were all positive.I look at Vannesa with teary eyes and hug her."I'm so happy I can't wait to have a niece"she says."How am I gonna tell Vincent"I ask her."Just tell him okay it's not like he's gonna runaway"she says."That's what you said about him and Rebecca"I tell her."Well he wants a baby and he will love that baby"she says.I nod and take a deep breath.We get out of the restroom."Im gonna stay here"Vannesa says.I nod at her and enter the room.I see him with a suit on.I hug him from behind.He turns around and kisses me."I have to tell you something"I say."What?is somethi ng wrong what happened"he starts asking.I laugh at him."Well..Im pregnant"I say.He looks shocked and then he turns to me with a smile.He hugs me and picks me up."I love you so much"he says"We need to meet with mine and you're parents today honey get ready and be careful don't get hurt".I smile at him.I kiss him and start getting ready and I curl my hair.

I kiss him and start getting ready and I curl my hair

I'm hungry.I go to the kitchen and get some food."Hey I was looking for you"I hear Vannesa say.I nod and eat pickles with hot Cheetos."Give me some"she says.When she was about to snatch my food I move."Anyways I will get some because I know you have you're cravings and I don't want to come on between you and them"She says."I was looking for you"I hear Vincent say."Well I'm here"I say."Let's go"he says.I sight and get my food.We are in the car and I'm eating a burger tight now."I can't believe we had to stop just to get you two a burger"Vincent say."Stop being mean to us okay I'm pregnant"I tell him."What is you're reason Vannesa are you pregnant to?"he asks her.She shrugs lazily.We finally arrive at his parents house.We are in the courtyard."Well How was you're honeymoon"Christina asks us."It was amazing and perfect thank you"I tell her."No problem and how is the baby making going"George says.Mi mom and dad and Gustavo choke on they're food and look at me with wide eyes."What baby making?"my dad asks me."Well we are trying for a baby"I tell them."But you're to young"Gustavo says."It's tradition and I know what I'm doing"I say."Just let her be she's already married let her live her life"My mom says and she smiles.I smile at her back."It's going good and we have to stop trying"Vincent says."Why?are you gonna stop"Christina says."Because.."Me and Vincent say."She's pregnant"Vannesa says with   alot of food stuffed into her mouth.We look at her and then she swallows."I said it to early didint I"she says.I laugh at her."Yes I am pregnant"I tell them.They all attack us with hugs.I then eat all my food and I maybe ate Gustavos but who gives a damn.I wonder if Vannesa is pregnant she had been eating and eating.I grab her arm and drag her to the bathroom."When wad the last time you and Gustavo did it"I ask her.she looks at me with wide eyes."I don't know why"she says."Are you...you know..pregnant?"I ask her.She shrugs."How am I supposed to know"She says."You have constant cravings and you're stomach hurts sometimes...you have headaches"I say."Maybe I am or not I don't know"She says.I chuckle at her.We go out and enjoy the evening.