Explanations

Catrinas POV
Last night I told everything to my Dad,Mom,and Brother.They all were mad.I got ready so I could go and help my mom with the boutique.I get ready.

Wow I look good I must admit

Wow I look good I must admit.I go downstairs and head to the door.I open it and see a guy that looks like the flower guy that works in the flower shop."Hello I have flowers for Ms.Catrina De Leon"He says."That's me thank you"I say and take the flowers from him.I out them in the living room table.Hmm..I wonder who it is from.I see a card.I open it and it says.

For the beautiful girl in the whole world
Love,Mateo Cruz

Mateo send me this what.Why does he want me back all of a sudden.I bet you it's to get back to Vincent.Even saying his name makes my heart break.Ugh..forget him Catrina move on.I leave the flowers in the table and make my way to my car wich was the one I had before the whole escortion.I drive to the boutique and go in.I go into my mom's office."Hey ma"I tell her and kiss her on the cheek."Hi mija"she responds."So any help or news"I ask her."Yeah..uhm Well the queen wants to make the boutique and the clothes I made like famous to the whole royalty and village"she says while putting the papers she had down."Well..are you gonna accept it or.."I tell her."Do I really have a choice she like demanded me to like sign those papers"she says."She likes you're clothing line that's good mom like I mean the business has been successful im so proud of you"I tell her and hug her."Thanks mija and I need to talk to you"she tells me."what is it"I tell her."Well mija you're brother called and saw flowers on the table wanna tell me who was that from"she says.Damnit..really Gustavo."Uhmm..mom it was from Mateo"I tell her.Her eyes go wide"Mateo...Mateo Cruz"she says."Yes mom him"I tell her."I heard he is a prince"she says."I know I bearly found out about that"I tell her."Has he contact you or anything"she asks."No and I don't want to talk about him"I say.she nods and tells me to help her check new clothes she made.I help her and then leave.I drive back to my house.I get out of the car and then I recognize a car oh no.What is he doing here.I see Vincent getting out of his car with flowers.I try my best to unlock the door as fast as I can but then my hands start shaking.I finally open the door I was about to close it but then Vincent put his foot so I wouldn't close the door."What do you want"I ask him."I just need to talk to you please"he says."There is nothing to talk about ok so just spare us the time"I tell him."Please"he says.I close my eyes and sight.I open the door and signal him to go to the living room.I close the door and go to the living room and sit down."So what is it you wanted to talk about "I say."I'm sorry ok and I ended what was happening between Rebecca and I"he says."So just because you ended it dosent mean I'm still gonna take you back"I tell him"Why do you want me back just so you can be king"."No...I actually grew feelings towards you and the letter it said you did to so please"he says."How do I know you're not lying"I ask him."Would you believe me if I said I love you"he says.I look at him"I don't know because how do I know that you're not gonna do what you did again"I say to him."I promise you I will never hurt you again okay please take me back"he says.I sight should I or not."Fine I will give you another chance but if you mess this one up there is no more chances"I tell him.He comes towards me and kisses me.We pull away and smile."What is he doing here"I hear my dad say from behind us.We turn around and see my mom,dad,and Gustavo with Vannesa."Hey"I tell them.They give Vincent a suspicious look."Okay so can you stop giving Vincent the look...we fixed things and they're all perfect okay"I tell them."Hurt my daughter and I will kill you and I don't care if you're the prince I will hurt you"my dad says."Hurt my sister and I will kill you to"Gustavo says."You better not mess up because If you do te voi agarrar a cachetadas"My mom says."I will hurt you more and worse then they will"Vannesa says.Vincent looks scared but I just pull him to my room.I see the flowers the Mateo gave to me damnit who pit them here.Vincent looks at the flowers."Who gave you flowers"he asks with his jaw clenched."Nobody"I lie."Oh really then they magically apeared"he says."I think so"I say."Oh really"he says.He tries to grab the card but I get it before him and hide it behind me and give him a sweet smile."Who is it from"he asks."It's..from my ex"I tell him.He looks at the flowers and then he grabs the card from behind me and reads it."Why is he sending you flowers"he says."I don't know"I tell him"I bearly got them today in the morning".He comes and hugs me and helps me pack my things to go back home with him.