Hospitals

Catrinas POV
I wake up by Vincent kissing my face.I giggle at him and push him playfully."Wake up sleeping beauty we have to go with my parents today"he tells me."Why?"I whine."Because we have to"He says chuckling.I get up and brush my teeth and get ready.

I get up and brush my teeth and get ready

"I am ready"I tell Vincent.He looks at me and smiles.He comes up to me and kisses me."What?"I ask him."Your baby bump is showing"He says with a wide smile.He crushed down and kisses my stomach."I love you little one mommy and I are gonna love you forever and we can't wait for you to come out"He says.I smile at him."We both love you so much"I tell him.He stands up and kisses me and then smiles."I love you two so much"he says.He grabs my hand and we go and walk towards the car.
💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎
We arrive at his parents castle.We go to the dining room were we see them.They greet us and then we sit down."I am so happy you are having a kid"George says with a smile."Yeah we are excited to"Vincent says while grabbing my hand. "Well the coronation will be after the birth"Christina says with a smile."I am proud of you son"George says."Have you been to the doctor"Christina asks me.I shake my head no."Well I am gonna set you an appointment and I will tell you when it is"She tells me.I give her a smile."Well we just didint call you here for a meeting let's eat up.We laugh at his comment and begin eating."This is so good"I comment."You have never tried this"Vincent asks.I shake my head."I never met someone who hasn't tried this before"George says."Me neither"Christina says."Well I came from the village so.."I say."But they eat this in the village"Christina says."Well my mom cooks different things"I tell them."Mother....I was thinking to have a ball to announce the pregnancy you know"Vincent says."Ofcourse we could have one and everyone is gonna be invited"Christina says with a big smile."It could be this Saturday"George says.Christina smiles and claps her hands together."Perfect..its all settled now we have to think about the decorations,the music,and the food"She starts saying."Honey calm down"George tells her."I can't wait for the birth of this child"Christina says with a smile."Neither can't we"I tell them with a smile.My phone rings and I excuse myself.I answer the phone."Hello"I say."Catrina come home now mom fell down and we are taking her to the hospital"I hear Gustavo say."I will be right there"I tell him worriedness in my voice.I hang up and walk towards the dining room."I have to go"I tell them."What's wrong"Vincent asks."Something happend at home and I have to go now"I tell them I don't wait for an answer I just leave.I speed walk to the limo."Take me to the village"I tell the chofer.The chofer drives me to the village and I tell him my address and finally we arrive.I immeaditly get out of the limo and I see an ambulance.I run towards my house and I see my dad and Gustavo.I go towards them and I see the medics taking my mom."What happend"I ask them."She fell down the stairs"Gustavo says with tears in his eyes.I close my eyes feeling my eyes watering."Did she do much damaged"I ask."There was blood and she couldn't wake up"Dad says hugging me."I hope she is gonna be okay"I tell him."She is strong and she will be okay"Gustavo says.The peremedics put my mom in the back of the ambulance.We go to the car my dad has and follow the ambulance.We finally arrive to the hospital.We are in the waiting room right now waiting for the doctor.My phone starts ringing and I get up and answer it outside of the room."Hello"I say."Hey..what happend...is something wrong....where are you"Vincent says with worry on his voice.I smile a little bit."We are okay but my mom is in the hospital"I tell him."What happend"He ask."She fell down the stairs"I say."What hospital are you in"He asks."Harris Hospital"I tell him."Okay I will see you there I love you"He says."I love you to"I tell him and hang up.I go back to the waiting room."When is the doctor going to come"Gustavo asks annoyed."Have patience mijo he will come"Dad tells him."He dosent have patience"I say."Well do it for your mom"Dad says."Is Vannesa going to come"I ask Gustavo."I don't know she hasn't answered her phone she is probably with her family"Gustavo says.The doctor comes in."Relatives of Maria de Leon"The doctor asks.We stand up immeaditly and walk up to him.We go outside and he leads us to her room."Well?"I ask."She woke up and you may all stay with her..but we don't have the test results so I will come back with them"The doctor says.We nod and go inside.I rush to my mom's side."Mom are you okay...do you need anything?"I ask her.She smiles at me and puts her hand in my cheek."I am okay mija but my head hurts alot"Mom says with a smile."We are so glad you are okay mom"Gustavo says.She grabs his arms and kisses it."Thank you mijo"Mom says."The doctor is gonna come back with the results"Dad says.Mom nods and smiles.We were cracking jockes trying to make mom laugh till the doctor came."I have the results"The doctor came."So what are they"Gustavo says."You hit your head pretty head but we found something else but we don't know if you have it we have to do some tests"The doctor says."What did you found"Dad asks."She might have breast cancer"The doctor says.My whole world stops and I just freeze.Mom notices everyone freeze in the room."Thank you doctor for all your help"Mom says with a sweet smile.The doctor leaves but we all are still freezed."So let's get me home"Mom says with excitement like nothing just happend."Mom...did you not here what the doctor sayd"I tell her.She nods"I heard everything crystal clear"She says.I turn to dad and Gustav and they look shocked at her reaction."Why are you acting like this then...I think she did hit her head pretty hard"Gustavo says."No I just don't want to worry about that...I want to focus on my family and me...so let's not bring the topic up okay"She says with a smile.I return her a sad smile.We all go up and hug her."We love you"I tell her."I love you all to"She says."Now let's get me changed.Gustavo and I get out of the room and head outside so dad could help Mom change."I can't believe she dosent want to talk about it"Gustavo says."I mean it's her decision and I will support her decision no matter what"I tell him.We go out and I immeaditly see Vincent.He sees me and immeaditly comes to us."What happend...how is she"Vincent starts asking."She fell down the stairs and she's fine but...she probably has..breast cancer"I tell him.He hugs me and then pulls away."Are they gonna let her leave"he asks.Gustavo and I nod."Do you need me to cancel the ball in Saturday"Vincent asks.I opened my mouth to answer but a familiar voice beats me to it."Absolutely not we are gonna have a fiesta and celebrate...quiero que todos se la pasen bien"Mom says with a smile."I am glad your okay"Vincent says and pulls her into a hug."Thank you"Mom says with a smile.She has a really beutiful smile that I would never forget.