Mateo Cruz

Catrinas POV
Vincent and I stayed at my parents house because I didint want to leave my mom even though my mom told me to go home and rest.Yesterday Vincent had to bring clothes for both of us from back home.Right now I am making breakfast for everyone right now.I am making waffles,bacon,sausage,eggs, and pancakes.When I am done with that I put it on the table and put drinks.I go towards my room and open it to find a sleeping Vincent.I walk towards his side and shake him."Babe wake up its time for breakfast"I tell him and peck him on the lips."I will be right there"He says in a sleeping voice.I laugh at him and leave my room and walk towards Gustavos room.I see Gustavo sleeping in his bed so I go up to his bed and jump on it."Wake up"I tell him while jumping."Catrina stop"I hear him say."Well breakfast is downstairs wake up"I tell him and get down on his bed and make my way towards my parents room.I open it and see my mom and dad sleeping peacefully.I go up towards they're bed."Mom..dad"I say.I don't hear a response."Mooom......daaaddd"I say louder."What is it mija"Dad says."Breakfast is ready"I tell him."Who made breakfast"Mom says.I smile at them and kiss them both in the cheek."Me"I say and leave them to wake up.I go downstairs and see Gustavo and Vincent."Hello"I say and make my way to sit down.I hear the doorbell ring and I go and open the door and see the same guy from the flower shop.I give him a confused look."Flowers for Catrina de Leon"The guy says."That's me"I tell him and he hands me the flowers.I close the door and see there is a note.I open it and read it.
         Flowers for a beutiful girl
                             -Mateo Cruz
This guy really dosent give up.I go to the living room and put them there.I put the card in my pijama pocket.I go back to the kitchen were I see everyone there.I sit down and pour me some juice and serve me some food."Who was at the door"Gustavo asks."Uhmm....the guy who works at the flower shop"I tell them."Who send who flowers"Mom asks.I look at her and sit up straight and ignore the question."Mija who send who flowers"Dad says."Uhmm...they
..Uhmm....send mom flowers?"I say clearly saying it like a question then an answer.Gustavo gives me a look that clearly says 'your lying'."You are lying"Gustavo says and I give him a glare."No I am not"I lie to them and start fidgeting with my food."When your lying you start to stutter and you start fidgeting with something"Vincent says."Fine they send flowers for me"I tell them."Who?"Dad says."I don't...uhmm...know"I tell them while fidgeting with my food."Your lying"Mom says."No I am not"I tell them."Like Vincent said you are fidgeting"Gustavo says."Fine Mateo send me flowers"I tell them.Theyr eyes turned wide except for Vincent's."Who is Mateo"He asks."He is Catrinas Ex"Gustavo says snapping out of it."Mateo Cruz ese mendigo niño"Dad says."Wait...Mateo Cruz"Vincent says with his jaw clenched."You know him"Mom says."Uhmm....They have a bad past"I tell them."Why didint you say your ex is Mateo Cruz"Vincent says."Why do you want to know about my ex"I tell him.Vincent shakes his head and continues to eat his breakfast."What did he say"Mom asks.I reach over my pocket and take it out and pass it to my mom and dad.They read it and pass it on to Gustavo and Vincent.Vincent clenched his jaw and looks at me with wide eyes."Wait...those flowers you used to have in your room were from him"Vincent says.I nod slowly.We eat in silence and when we were done we put our dishes away.I go up to my room where I see Vincent sitting down in my bed.I sit next to him"Are you mad at me"I ask him grabbing his hand."No I am not but I am just disappointed that you didint tell me"He tells me.I give him a sad smile"I am so sorry"I tell him.He kisses me passionately."I love you"I tell him."I love you to and our little baby"He says and places his hand in my belly.I laugh at him and peck him in the lips."Well I have to go to the boutique and help my mom"I tell him and stand up to get ready.He looks at me with a confused look."I thought your mom was gonna stay home and rest"he says.I go to my bag and pick an outfit and then go to the restroom to brush my teeth."Yeah but she wanted to go and help and you know when she wants something she gets it"I tell him.I close the door and start changing.

I get out of the bathroom and see Vincent is not there

I get out of the bathroom and see Vincent is not there.He must be downstairs with Gustavo.I then hear my phone buzz.I go and check who sended me a message.
Hola cariño
The message said and I put on a confused face.I text back saying who it was and they replied and I knew it was him.
Mateo mi amor did you miss me
I clenched my jaw and just left him on read.I get my phone and go downstairs were I see dad,Gustavo,and Vincent in the couch watching Tv."Where is mom?"I ask them."She is almost ready"Dad says.I then hear my mom come downstairs."Let's go mija"She says then walk outside and into the car.I drive us to the boutique.We arrive and open it and see workers there."Well let's open this boutique"Mom says clapping her hands together.I nod at her and go towards the door and flip the sign that says Open.Customers start coming in and coming out.Right now I am fixing some clothes and helping customers.I hear the bell that signals that someone is here."Catrina"I hear that familiar accent.I close my eyes and clenched my jaw.I turn around and face the one and only Mateo Cruz."What do you want Mateo"I say."Wow...who pooped in your breakfast or was it that new boyfriend of yours"He tells me with a smirk."You know I could easily wipe that stupid smirk off your stupid face"I tell him."As much as you want to you can't"He says."Why not"I ask him."I mean I am a prince...that is not royalty like...and you like me to much"He says with a wink."I do not like you"I tell him with a glare."Oh yeah I know...you love me"he says."I hate you"I tell him."You know there is a thin line between hate and love"He says.I roll my eyes at him."You are so hot you know"He says."You are an idiot and get out"I tell him.He puts on his glasses before he winks at me."Later Hermosa"He says and kisses me In the cheek.I really hate this guy.