Talks

Catrinas POV
I wake up by someone shaking me.I hit the person by accident.I wake up and sit up and see the person and it's Vincent."I'm so sorry"I tell him while looking to see if he's ok."It's ok"he says.I smile and peck him on the lips.I get up to brush my teeth."Well I just wanted to tell you that we have to go to my mom's for breakfast"he says.I finish brushing my teeth and say an okay.I get ready and curl my hair.Finally I'm done getting ready.

Finally I'm done getting ready

I look good actually.I go and unplug my phone and put it in my wallet.I see Vincent and I know what he is gonna say."Don't say it's to revealing or anything because you know how that is gonna end"I tell him while walking and grabbing his hand and making our way to the car.We head to his parents castle.We arrive and see them in the garden.Christina sees me and comes up and hugs me."I'm so sorry for what he did and I'm glad you're back"she says while hugging me again."Thank you and it's good to see you"I tell her.We sit down and start eating breakfast."So the wedding is in like three weeks I already checked the reception hall and the decorations, and, the flowers the food,drinks,honeymoon,and Vincent you have to go for you're suit,and the bridemaids dresses Catrina you have to come with me and pick them,the invitations"She says.We stare at her wide eyes."Wow you have all that done"Vincent asks.She nods."Well we need to go for you're suit tomorrow"his dad says.Vincent nods.I take a sip of my juice."So are you two planing on giving me grandchildren"He tells us.I choke on my juice."Excuse me"I ask him."Well you have to give us grandchildren for the next generation it's the tradition"She says while smiling."Umm...well..uh"I try to say something but Vincent cuts me off"We are gonna think about it"he says."Well you have to give us grandchildren any time soon"she says."We will discuss that mom but let's talk about something else other than that"he says.She nods."Well I'm happy you're back"George says while he smiles.I return the smile."Well we are going to pick the braids maid dresses tomorrow while they are looking for Vincent's suit"Christina says.I give her a small smile.We talk for the rest of the time.We say goodbye to his parents and head to his car."Why did Mateo send you flowers?"he asks while he starts the car."Ummm...well...Mateo and I...we used to have a past together"I tell him while biting my lip.He clenches his jaw."Why didin' t you tell me"he tells me."Look that was in the past and you are my future..okay..Im over him completely"I tell him while grabbing his arm."I just don't want to loose you again"he tells me."You're not and I promise you"I tell him while giving him a kiss.