hangovers and discoveries

Catrinas POV
Ugh...I woke up with a headache.I sit up and I noticed that Vincent is in the bathroom brushing his teeth."Ugh...what happened"I say."You drank to much"he says."My head hurts"I tell him.Reallity hits me and I remember today he is supposed to meet up with Rebecca.I text Vannesa to get ready so we could see what's going on.Lets see what kind of lie he tells me."So do you wanna go out to lunch with my family"I tell him."Uhm..I can't I have to meet up with uuhhmm...Oliver..yeah Oliver"he says.Wow he's the worst liar."Oh..ok"I say."Well I'm going out with Vannesa ok"I tell him."Ok be safe"he tells me.I get ready.

"Well I'm leaving"I say

"Well I'm leaving"I say.He comes out looking fancy."You're going like that"he says while clenching his jaw."Yeah is there a problem"I say while giving him my bitch face."Don't you think it's to revealing or not to royalty"he says."I don't care it's my life"I say.I go out before he says anything.I go to my car and head to Vannesas house.I see Vannesa coming to my car."Hey...."she says clearly making it obvious that she has a hangover."So how's the hangover"I ask her."Bad but that is not the point..so what restaurant are we going"she asks me."We are going to this restaurant that you could eat in this fancy garden"I say."Ok Let's go"she says.I drive to the restaurant."I'm scared"I admit to her while walking to the restaurant."Hey.. Don't worry and if he is having an affair then me lo voi a chingar"she says making me smile.We walk into the restaurant and the waiter leads us to our table wich is behind a tree wich is perfect for this situation.I look around to see where are they."I see them"Vannesa says while telling me to follow her gaze.I see Rebecca and Vincent."I don't think I can do this V"I say while getting ready to stand up but Vannesa stops me."Hey...you could get through this ok and whatever happeneds I will be here with you"she tells me.I sight.Damn it I wish I knew what they were talking about.I see they both start leaning in and they kiss.I look away and feel my eyes getting watery.Vannesa looks at me."Let's go"I say while standing up.Vannesa follows me to the car."Hey...its ok you don't have to cry for a stupid guy there's other guys that would kill to be with you"she tells me.I just let it all out and she hugs me."Should I call the wedding off"I ask her."It's you're choice whatever you want I will support"she says.I go back to the castle and go to our room."Help me pack my things"I tell her.She nods.I pack everything and stuff them in the limo.I don't need his stuff so I'm just gonna take my things."Should I write him a note"I ask her."Yeah"she says.I write the note and put the car keys and the engagement ring next to the note.I take one last look at the room.I smile a little bit and then leave.God why was I so stupid for falling for him.