Rebecca

Catrinas POV
I was woken up by someone shaking me.I wake up and see Vannesa with a smirk on her face."Yes?"I say with my sleepy voice."Get up"She says while trying to get me up."What"I say groaning while getting up."Let's go to breakfast"she says with a smile."First of all how did you get in second of all how are you awake"I say groaning."First of all I have a key and the guards know who I am and second of all its not that early"she says."that dosent surprise me"I mutter while getting up and brush my teeth and get dressed.

I see Vannesa waiting for me and we go to my car were I see Vincent leaning in my car

I see Vannesa waiting for me and we go to my car were I see Vincent leaning in my car."Finally and you look beutiful as always"Vincent says and kisses me but we pull away when Vannesa cleared her throat."Well are we gonna go to breakfast or are you gonna have another baby in the driveway"Vannesa says jockingly with a smirk.We both laugh and we get in the car and drive to breakfast and we see Gustavo there.We greet Gustavo and go to our table were it has an amazing view of a lake with a bunch of flowers."This is beutiful"Gustavo says while looking around.Vannesa gasps and we all look at her worried."Omg...Rebecca is here"Vannesa says with wide eyes.We all turn to see Rebecca with a smirk."Catrina don't do anything"Gustavo says and Vincent grabs my hand and I take a deep breath."That bitch"I say with clenched jaw."Calm down"Vannesa says with worried eyes."I am calm"I say softly."Babe don't do anything your pregnant remember"Vincent says and his eyes turn wide.I see Rebecca in front of our table with a smirk more directed to Vincent."Hey Vincent and Catrina's brother"Rebecca says with a flirty voice and I see Vannesa clenching her jaw and giving her a glare."What do you want"I tell her with a glare."Oh..I am just saying hi to these handsome hot guys"Rebecca says with a smirk."Well you already said hi so leave"Vannesa says with a glare."You must be the best friend..its lovely how you two are pregnant at the same time"Rebecca says with a fake smile and rolls her eyes."Yeah and we are gonna get married"I say showing the engagement ring on my finger and she clenches her jaw."Well I will see you boys later"She says with a wink towards Gustavo and Vincent."I hate her"Vannesa and I say at the same time.
---------------------------------------------------------
Vincent's POV
I was at a meeting with my parents and I am heading to my car.I see someone leaning in my car.I take a good look at the person and see it's Rebecca and I clench my jaw."Hey babe"She says in a flirting voice."What do you want"I tell her with a hard look."I want you"she says and I push her back."Stay away from me or else"I tell her and get in my car."Is that a threat"she says but I just drive off leaving her there.Why can't she accept I am in love with Catrina and with who I am having a child with.I get out of my car and I am greeted by everyone.I go towards my room and see Catrina with Vannesa sipping there tea while laughing."Hey babe"I say while kissing Catrina and she giggles."So how was the meeting"she asks me with a beutiful smile wich makes my smile grow bigger."It was alright there boring as always"I say and she playfully hits me in the arm."You two are so cute I want to barf"Vannesa says jockingly and we all laugh."So when did my mom placed the doctors appointment"I ask them both while taking a seat."Well she said tommorow and look how these two are growing up"Catrina says while I see both of their stomachs that are growing."Well I am gonna make sure you two have some baby clothes and buy you two some pregnant clothes"I tell them with a smile."Thank you Vincent"Vannesa says with a smile and Catrina thanks me by pecking my lips."Babe where is your brother"I ask her."He is in the man cave"She says with a smile and I kiss her and I go to the man cave.I see Gustavo eating some chips and watching TV."Hey"I say and we do our handshake.
------------------------------------------------------
Catrinas POV
"I can't wait for these babys to come"I say while looking at our stomachs.Vannesa nods in understandment."What are you gonna name the baby if it's a boy or girl"Vannesa asks."If it's a boy I am gonna name him Leo or Leonardo and if it's a girl I would name her Sofia what about you"I say with a smile."Well if it's a boy Rogelio and if it's a girl Stephanie"Vannesa says with a smile."They would be bestfriends"I say with a smile and she smiles in return."Who do you think the godparents will be"She says."I am thinking Oliver and You...what about you?"I say."Well I was thinking you and my cousin Marc"She says.
---------------------------------------------------------
Mateos POV
"So how did it go"I ask Rebecca while sipping my wine."He rejected me"She says with tears and I just roll my eyes."What do you mean he rejected you"I ask her."I mean he rejected me...he preferred that Catrina girl..he pushed me away"She says while wiping her tears away."I thought you could do the job"I told her."I tried so hard but he pushed me away"She says."Well I guess it's plan B"I say to her with a smirk."What's plan B"She asks.I look at her with a smirk while sipping my wine."You will see"I tell her.