meeting the family

Catrinas POV
I was woken up by yet another freaking alarm.Why can't I get some sleep?Whhhhyyyt?I open my eyes and see Vincent getting up.He goes to the bathroom to brush his teeth and comes out and pecks me on the lips."Hey get ready"He says."Whhyy"I ask him.He chuckles."Well you know today is the kingdoms royal games"He says."I never knew that and never knew that existed I think I would always ditched that and go home and sleep"I tell him.He chuckles and pecks me in the lips again and goes to put on a suit."Oh and the maids put some clothes for you and go to the makeup artst first you know the drill"he says.I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth.I go to my closet and see what the maids put as my outfit.Damnit again with the color skin tights.I guess I have to go to the makup artist.The makeup artist does the natural makup and clips the head piece.I go and put on my outfit and this one is not that bad.I go out and put perfume and look at myself in the mirror.

I then feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist and I smile

I then feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist and I smile.He kisses my neck"You look gorgeous as always"he says.I turn around and kiss him.I wipe the little lipstick print."I love you"I tell him."I love you to"he says and pecks me again.He grabs my hand and leads me to the limo.We arrive and are immediately greeted by Christina and George."We were just waiting for you two come on everyone is here"Christina says."What does she mean by everyone"I ask."My family came for the royal wedding so they are all here and some other kings and queen and other royal family's basically"Vincent says."I thought it was only the kingdom"I ask him."Yeh but they are alot of people attending our wedding babe"Vincent says."You're parents,brother,and Vannesa are here to"Christina says.We finally arrive and immeaditly everyone greets us."Babe this is my grandma and grandpa-"I cut Vincent off"Queen Audrey and  King Harry It's nice to meet you"I say with a smile.They give me a smile and give me a hug."Ginnaly my grandson finds someone"King Harry says.We laugh."You're a sweet girl you would make an amazing queen"Queen Audrey says.I smile"Thank you it's an Honor to meet you"I say.Vincent grabs my hand and takes me to meet all his family.He takes me to this group that look around our age."These are my cousins"he says.I smile then I was getting hugged."Omg it's so nice to meet you"A girl says.I just nod because I don't know what to say."My name is princess Diana I'm this losers cousin"she says."It's nice to meet you"I say.She was friendly and his other cousins were friendly."Hey Vince my maannn"I hear someone say.I turn around and see Oliver.They do there hand shake.He sees me and hugs me."Hey Cat how are you and I see beautiful as always"he says and winks at me.I laugh"Thanks and why Cat?"I say."That's you're nickname and I can't wait to become you're best man at you're wedding"He says excitedly.I smile at him."Well you are my best friend"Vincent says."That I am..That I am..Hey Cat you don't have a friend you could hook me up with like for example Vannesa"Oliver says."Vannesa is taken by my dear brother sorry"I say with a chuckle."Damn..I can't go for Diana Vince here would kill me"Oliver says.Vincent nudges him and I laugh."I think you should go for Diana"I say."Really?"They both say surprised I said that."Yeah she's just you're type"I say."Babe do-"Vincent is starting to say something but I cut him off"You should you two would make a cute couple"I say."Maybe I should go for it"Oliver says."Well I would leave the two of you to sort things out later"I say with a wink.I go and look for my family and I finally find them."Hey mom and dad"I say and hug my parents."Look at my daughter looking like a proper lady"my dad says and getting a nudge by my mom."Don't listen to him mija you look fantastic"my mom says."I was just kidding my daughter looks amazing as always"My dad says."Well where is Gustavo and Vannesa"I ask them."They are in the buffet"my mom says.Ofcourse they are there.I go to the buffetg and see them."Well...well...well..look what we have here"I say.They both turn around and look at me.They both hug me.Gustavo then looks what I'm wearing."What in the world are you wearing you look ridiculous"he says.Vannesa laughs at his comment."This is how the royal family dresses for kingdom events"I tell them."Well it dosent fit you"he says."He dosent mean it you actually look fantastic he just dosent understands fashion"Vannesa says.We both laugh while Gustavo does an annoyed face and rolls his eyes."Guess what"Vannesa says."What?"I say."Well you're mom already finished the bridesmaids dresses and we got them today"She says.We squeal.Gustavo just looks at us with a raised eyebrow."Gustavo is gonna be one of the groomsmen"Vannesa says.Making me look at Gustavo."How come you never told me this"I ask him.He just shrugs so I hit him in the head."Oww..what was that for"He says."For not telling me"I say"Who did he pick for his groomsmen"."Well he picked Oliver he's a really good friend of mine now and he picked me ofcouse and he picked one of his two of his cousins that are friends of mine Liam and Theo"He says.I nod and see Vannesa looking at my ring."What's wrong"I ask her."I just can't get over this expensive and beautiful ring and I can't believe you're getting married in two days"she says with a big smile.I hug her.I smile.I still can't believe I'm gonna be married in two days neither.