Beach

Catrinas POV
I wake up by the sunlight hitting my face.I feel hands wrapped around my waist.Its the day after the wedding and we are in the honeymoon and I'm so tired after last night's events."Goodmorning"I heard Vincent say."Goodmorning mi amor"I tell him.I turn around and look at him."I love you"I tell him."I love you to"He tells me.We kiss passionately."Do you want to repeat last night's events"Vincent says with a smirk."I don't know do you?"I tell him."Well I did have plans with my amazing wife"He says."Well what do you have planed"I ask him."Well..we are gonna spend the rest of the day on the beach"he says."After we get breakfast come on"I tell him.I grab the sheets so they could cover my body.I put a t-shirt and some shorts.I go out and see Vincent with some shorts on and no shirt."Hey handsome"I tell him and give him a kiss."Look at how the view looks"He says."I know it's beutiful"I tell him."We should get ready for the beach"He says."But I thought we were gonna have breakfast"I tell him with a frown."We are but in the beach"He says and kisses my hand.I smile and go change into my swimsuit.When I go out I see Vincent with his swimshorts.I put my sandles on."Let's go"Vincent says.I nod and he grabs my hand and leads us to the beach.We arrive there and it was beutiful the water is so blue and beutiful.I look at it with awe."Do you like it"he asks."Are you kidding me I love it"I say jumping into his arms and give him a kiss.He chuckles and grabs my hand and leads us to the table."That is alot of food"I tell him shocked."Get used to it babe"He says with a smirk.

"Get used to it babe"He says with a smirk

"This is lovely"I tell him."Anything for you my love"He says touching my chin.I smile.After we ate breakfast I told Vincent I was going in the water.I was relaxing till I felt arms wrapped around my waist.I turn around and see Vincent.He gives me a passionate kiss.I then push him under water and laugh."Really?"he says with a smile."What"I ask him with an innocent smile.He grabs me by the waist and gets me underwater.I go up and wipe my face and look at him."This water is beutiful and clear"I tell him with a big smile."I knew you would love it"he says."Everything is beutiful here"I tell him."Well you do deserve it"he says."I love you so much"I tell him and kiss him."I love you to and with all my heart"he says."I do to"I tell him.I am very lucky to have this man in my life."Well there is something I wanna talk to you about"he asks me."What is it?"I ask him."What do you think of having kids"he asks.That makes me look at him with wide eyes."Uhmm...I don't know wait did we use you know uhhmmm...because if we didint I'm ok with having a child"I say getting nervous."Hey..we could wait..if you're not okay with it right now it's fine"he says with a smile.I kiss him"Its not that I don't want a kid I'm just nervous"I tell him."Nervous of what?"he asks."That I wouldnt be great at it"I tell him."You would be perfect at it"he says."Well..Vincent Delaver I would love to have a kid with you"I tell him.He smiles and kisses me."I'm so honored to have a kid with you Catrina De Leon"He says.We both laugh.