Chapter 25

The rest of your trip was quite uneventful, days at the beach, evening walks. The normal stuff you do while camping.

You had helped your mother and father pack up all the stuff into the trailer and said your goodbyes to your other family members.

The drive home was quick and boring, you slept most of the way.

Niall shook you awake, and you sat up to stretch.  "We here already?"

He nodded.

You hopped out of the car and began helping unload the stuff, which honestly didn't take that long.

After carrying in the last box, you joined Niall downstairs on the couch.

"Half of July, already gone." Niall said.

"Mhm." You responded.

"You know what that means, I have to go home soon." He said, looking over at you.

"I know.. but you have to see your family eventually." You said sadly.

"Yeah yeah. I know, and I miss em. But I don't wanna leave you." He explained.

"We can talk on discord every night. I promise." You reassured.

He smiled softly at you. "I love you (Y/N), and even when we're apart. Know that won't change." He said, leaning down to kiss you softly on the cheek.

"I love you too."

Tears began to well in your eyes as you hugged him. "I'm gonna miss you so much."

"I will too." He said to you.

And there, you two fell asleep.

————————-
A/N

AAAAAAA

Sorry for the short chapter, just wanted to get something out to you guys.