Chapter 21

You and Niall were laying on the couch, Niall playing Fallout 4 on your Xbox.

Your mom came downstairs, she was dressed in a pretty summer dress.

Your mom was super pretty, she looked nice in almost anything she wore.

"Hey, lovebirds." She called.

You were staring off into space so it took you by surprise.

"Yeah Mrs (L/N)?" Niall asked, pausing his game.

"We're going on a camping trip for Canada day. So pack up." She explained.

"YES! CAMPING!" You exclaimed, jumping off the couch and running upstairs to pack up your clothes.

"That girl loves camping." Your mom said with a smile.

"Sure seems so." Niall said. "I guess I'll go pack up my stuff."

He walked into his room and began packing up a backpack.

(S/N) came into your room and sat down on your bed.

"You and Niall has better not be making out the whole time. I wanna actually hang out with you." (S/N) whined.

"Of course. We can swim in the ocean. Aaaand, cousin Mary'll be there too." You said.

"Mary's gonna be there?" (S/N) exclaimed.

You nodded.

(S/N) and your cousin Mary were the same age and had similar interests.

"This'll be Aunt Carol and Uncle Tom's first time meeting Niall." (S/N) said with an eyebrow wiggle.

Your aunt and uncle were always bugging you about guys you liked, and when you would finally get a boyfriend. But now you finally DID have a boyfriend. And you loved him dearly.

"Sarah's coming too, since Niall is pretty much your friend you get to bring. And that means you and Niall have to share the foldout bed!" (S/N) said.

"I don't think that's a bad thing." You whispered with a smirk.

"Ew (Y/N), you're weird." (S/N) exclaimed.

You finished packing up your stuff, and the rest of your day went pretty uneventfully.

You went to bed early with the feeling of excitement for camping.