Chapter 16

As soon as you guys pulled into the driveway you dashed out of the car. Anxiously waiting for your dad to unlock the car so you could go in and get into some comfy pyjama pants.

He walked over, unlocked the door and let you in.

You lowkey sprinted down that hallway to your room.

"(Y/N), your father and I are off to bed. So please be quiet." Your mother said, heading into her room for the night.

"Okay! Have a good night!" You exclaimed.

You stripped off the dress and got into some fleecy white pyjama pants, covered in pictures of black kittens. You threw on an old (favourite band) tshirt with it.

You plugged in your phone into the wall and sat down on your bed.

Then you remembered! You had told Niall you would cuddle with him tonight.

You slowly opened the door. It making a creaking sound as it became ajar.

You shut the door behind you, turning off the light as you left.

You crept down the stairs to the basement and into Niall's room.

His door was nicely oiled so it was completely silent when you opened it.

You peered in, Niall was laying on the bed, his phone in his hands, scrolling through some sort of social media.

But when he had noticed you were there he immediately put his phone down.

"Whatcha need babe?" He asked.

"I wanted to cuddle." You said quietly.

"Well then come on it." He said softly.

You shut his door behind you and climbed into his bed beside him.

You snuggled up right beside him and wrapped your arms around him, laying your head on his chest and listening to his beating heart aswell as his breathing.

You wrapped a leg around his waist and he put an arm around your shoulder.

"Can you sleep down here tonight?" Niall asked.

"Of course." You responded.

(A/N): Sorry this chapter is so short and boring :/

I'm tired and I just wanted to get out a chapter.

Also I just got a bird and named him Niall and he's a soft baby boy and I love him.

Have a great day~