Extra Chapter (2/2)

present day, age 26

(Y/N)'s POV

"Mommy, can I push the vroom vroom?" My two, almost three year old boy, Tyson asked. I was currently cleaning up the living room.

"Sure honey" I said giving him a smile. His face instantly lit up. I pulled the vacuum out of the closet. I untangled the vacuum for him, and plugged it up.

"Here sweetie" I said placing his hands on the handle. I pushed the red pedal, and it turned on.

We vacuumed the floor together, laughing, and having a blast.

"My two favorite people" I heard say from behind. I powered off the vacuum, and turned around.

"Daddy's home!" Tyson said running up to Finn, who swooped him up into his arms. Finn placed kisses all over his face.

I smiled, and walked up to my boys. Finn grabbing me by the waist, and hugging Tyson and I.

"How's my favorite girls" Finn said, placing a hand on my stomach. I smiled before replying a simple "great"

 I smiled before replying a simple "great"

(Tysons' head ahh 💀)

"Sooo, what shall we have for dinner tonight?" I asked leaning into Finns' chest. He placed a gently kiss on my head.

"sghetti!" Tyson said cheerfully.

"Okay, okay. Sghetti it is!" I said slipping out of Finns' grasp. I walked into the kitchen followed by my two boys. I gathered all the ingredients.

I grabbed a pot, and filled it with water. I grabbed a skillet, and placed it on the hot stove.

---------------------------

After the noodles were done, I pulled one out and tried it. "Yummy" I said smiling.

"I want some!" " me too" Finn and Tyson said. I handed them both two noodles. They looked at each other before chucking them at me.

"Boys!" I said grabbing the noodles out of my hair. I pretended to cry. "Why would you do that?"

"I'm sorry mommy! " Tyson ran up to me, and hugged my legs.

"I'm sorry too mommy!" Finn joined the hug. I rolled my eyes playfully.

"She's not your mommy, she's my mommy!" Tyson mumbled

" Son, you don't even know" Finn said winking at me. I pushed him away, and went back to cooking.

---------------------------

I sat Tyson in his high chair, and placed his food in front of him. "Don't eat yet" I said ruffling his hair

I placed Finn and I's plate down, and extra plates. I went back to the kitchen, and grabbed the serving bowls, and serving spoons. I placed everything on the table.

"This looks amazing!" Finn said squeezing my hand. I smiled a genuine smile. Finn took a seat at the table. The door bell rang.

"Oof, must be our guest!" I said, and headed for the door. I opened it up, and it was Sophia, and Jack. Also Wyatt, and Amber. I smiled at all of them.

"Come in" I said opening the door wider. Wyatt finally got a girlfriend, who he seemed genuinely happy with. Of course I was happy for him, but a part of me hurted. Wyatt will always have a special place in my heart. He knows that.

I closed the door behind them, and walked backed to the table. Everyone was already seated. I sat next to Finn, and he grabbed my hand. I looked over at him and smiled.

"Okay, everyone dig in!" I said smiling. I glanced over at Tyson. He had spaghetti sauce all over his face. I chuckled a little.

"Finn, look at our little monster. Looks just like you" I said smiling at our beautiful creation.

"He has your eyes." Finn said smiling at me .

"He has, well, your everything" I said laughing , and leaning into Finns' side.

"I love you darling" Finn said grabbing my chin, and looking into my eyes.

"And I love you sweetie" I said before placing a gentle kiss on his lips.

"Ewwww! " I heard Tyson say.

"Yeah, eeewwww!" Wyatt said laughing.

We all bursted into a fit of laughter.

"I love you guys!" I said placing an arm around Sophia, and glancing down at her.

"We love you too" everyone said, besides Tyson, who was too busy grubbing.

-------------------

"Alright, let's get you into the shower!" I said removing all of Tysons' icky clothing.

I slid the glass shower door open, and handed Tyson to Finn, who was already showering. "Here ya go, deal with him" I said laughing .

"Hey there bubba" I heard Finn say as I slid the door closed. I smiled, and headed back into our room.

--------------------

I laid my head on Finns' bare chest. Finn had both of his arms around me. "How'd I get so lucky" I heard Finn mumble.

" I could ask the same thing. " I said glancing up at Finn.

Finn placed a hand on my stomach. "I can't wait for her to come. She's going to be beautiful, just like her mother."

"Finn, stop!" I said blushing .

I heard the door creak open. There stood Tyson, with his blanket. I sighed, and smiled. "Come here" I said opening my arms. Tyson crawled in between Finn and I.

"My boys" I whispered, before drifting off to sleep.

hey, I hope y'all enjoyed these two little chapters. Don't forget to favorite this chapter. It has been ya girl alysa  <3