Dreamin

(Y/N) POV

"I love you, so much. You are my world sweetheart." Finn said before pulling me into a big hug.

"Oh, how I love you Wolfhard" I said into the crook of his neck. His scent was amazing.

"(Y/N) darling, I need you to know that this happened. We happened" He whispered in my ear......

I woke up from my nap that I was taking. I let out a huge sigh. "Hey, you alright? Are you hurting again?" I heard Justin's voice. I sat up in my bed.

"Yeah, I'm just ready to get out of this place." I said watching his tall slender figure walk over to my bed side.

"I've missed you so much (Y/N)" Justin said taking my hands in his. I smiled a little. Before this big mix up, we kind of had a thing. But one thing stayed on my mind. Finn and this ring.

"Uhm Justin, how long have I been here?" I asked squeezing his hands.

"Why do you ask?" He said curiously. "I'm going to tell you something that stays between us, okay?" I said looking into his eyes. He nodded in response.

I explained the whole things to him. I told him about Finn and the ring that I had on my finger.

"I don't know Justin, this all seems weird. How I still have this ring, and how I have a scar on my forehead that wasn't there before I, you know, tried killing myself." I said to Justin.

"Listen (y/n), I have to tell you something" Justin said, being dead serious.

"You, uhm. How do I say this-" Justin got cut off by my mom.

"Hey Justin, your mom is here for you" my mom interrupted our conversation. He got up and left.

Shit, what the hell was he going to say?

☆☆☆☆☆☆

After a while of being in this hospital. I finally noticed I was really back in Denver. I just decided to except that I made up everything in my head.

"Okay Mrs. (Y/L/N), you are good to go. You have made amazing process." It was my favorite nurse who said that. Her name was Amelia. I loved her, she has taken care of me this whole time. I stood up and hugged her. "I'll miss you Amelia" I whispered gently.

"Are you ready?" My mom said softly. I wiped the tears that had formed away, and slowly nodded.

After I was released my mom brought me to our old house, or the house we 'currently' live in. There was a moving truck outside. How strange?

"Mom, what's going on?" I asked getting out of the car. My mom sighed, and then smiled gently.

"Well, hunny we are going to be moving. To California." My heart instantly dropped.

"Well shit" I muttered.

(A/N) HEY GUYS. FIRST CHAPTER. I KNOW IT WAS SHORT, BUT THEY WILL START GETTING LONGER, I PROMISE. ANYWAYS DON'T FORGET TO FAVORITE LOVES!