Slumber

Part 2

(Y/N) POV

"Okay guys, let's play some games. How about twister?" Sophia said pulling out the box.

Everyone shook their heads eagerly. Sophia moved the coffee table that was sat in the middle of the living room. She sat down the colored mat.

"Who wants to be the referee?" Chosen asked looking around at everyone.

Jeremy raised his hand, volunteering to. He took the spinner from Chosens hands, and asked "so who are the first three?"

I raised my hand, along with Jaeden and Wyatt. "Okay, let the best twister win" Jeremy shouted.

"Y'all are about to take a big L" I said forming an 'L' with my index finger and thumb.

"We'll see about that princess" Wyatt said winking at me. It made me blush like crazy.

"Alright, (y/n), right hand, red" Jeremy said. Red was across the whole mat, so I had to stretch. I had to go between Jaeden and Wyatt.

The game went on for a little while. Jaeden and I were left standing.

"Okay, (y/n), left leg yellow" Jeremy announced. I reached my foot over and slipped. Luckily I caught myself. I was basically doing ths splits. It was so uncomfortable.

"Jaeden, right hand green" Jaeden went to bend down, but sneezed causing him to fall. I bursted out laughing as I collapsed to the floor.

"I'm the queen bitches. Bow down to me!" I yelled cheerfully. I helped Jaeden up. I went to sit on the couch, squeezing in between Wyatt and Finn.

"Next up, Jack, Chosen, and Sophia" Jeremy said scanning everyone.

They played their game. While I was watching them play, I felt an arm snake around my waist. I looked at the arm, and it was Wyatt's. "hey man, what are you doing?" I said pulling away gently.

"nothing really, you?" he asked jokingly. I rolled my eyes, and just let him hold me. I glanced over at Finn. He looked mad? jealous? No, Finn doesn't like me. Why would he be jealous.

"ah cramp" Jack shrieked before tumbling to the ground, taking Sophia along with him. They both groaned as Chosen clapped.

"Winner winner, chicken dinner!" He marched around proudly. I got up from Wyatts grip, and made my way to Sophia. 

"So, whats next?" I asked sitting down beside her on the ground. She looked at me and smirked. 

"(Y/N), come with me" She said standing up. She reached her hand out to help me up, and i gladly took it. We walked away from the living room. We came to a door, and i waited. She grabbed a key from her pocket it, and put it in the key hole. She turned it, and pushed the door open. It creaked a little. Sophia looked at me, and grabbed my hand. We ran down the stairs.

"Come here" she said letting my hand go, and going around a corner. I walked up behind her. She turned around and handed me two bottles. I observed them before speaking.

"Jack Daniel's, nice." I said smiling. She had another bottle in her hand, and a case of shot glasses in the other.

"Okay, let's go" she said heading up the stairs. I followed quickly behind her. She shut the door behind us.

I walked in dancing.  "The party has arrived boys" I said waving around the bottles. Their heads quickly turned around when I spoke.

I sat down next to Finn, placing the bottles beside me. Sophia handed everyone a shot glass.

"Okay bitches, get in a circle" Sophia commanded, and the boys instantly moved. I sat criss cross next to Finn still.

"We are going to play truth or dare. Every time you don't do a dare, or answer a truth, you have to take a shot. Got it?" Sophia said. Everyone nodded their heads.

After a few rounds Sophia turned towards me. "(Y/N), I dare you t-to go in the closet with J-Jack for five minutes" she slurred a little. I was a little tipsy myself.

"M'kay" I said standing up, and walking over to Jack. I took his hand and we walked over to the closet. We walked inside. I turned the switch on so we could see.

I put one of my hands on his cheeks. I leaned in slowly, but Jack quickly closed the gap between us. The kiss grew intense very quickly. Our lips moved in sync. His tongue brushing against my bottom lip, begging for permission. I opened my mouth slightly, and Jack made his move. Our tongues danced together. I tugged at the bottom of his shirt lifting it up. We parted for a little to take his shirt off. We quickly went back to kissing. Jack pushed me against the wall, and grabbed my thigh. I ran my hands through his curls. He trailed his kisses from my lips to my jawline, and then my neck. He kissed gently, and he became more and more aggressive. I let out a little whimper. I didn't mean to, it just happened.

I heard a knock "times up" I heard Finn say. I smirked, he sounded a little irritated. I pushed Jack away, and walked out of the closet. I patted down my hair as I entered the living room.

"Where's Jack?" Chosen asked. I looked over at him and smirked.

Jack walked in. His hair was quite wild. He looked shook as he took a seat next to Jeremy.

I decided I didn't want to play truth or dare anymore. I just took a few shots, and went upstairs to lay down.

I changed into my pjs. They were cute, and showed a little off.

I looked at myself in the full length mirror

I looked at myself in the full length mirror. I heard the door open, and I turned around. It was Finn.

"Hey" I said, putting a strand of hair behind my ear that had fallen in my face. Why the fuck am I so nervous

"Hey" Finn said shutting the door behind him. "The living room was full, so can I sleep with you?" He asked looking into my eyes.

"Sure" i said breaking eye contact. He walked past me and into the bathroom, shutting the door behind him.

I crawled into the king sized bed. Thank god Sophia was rich. I laid under the blankets. I heard the bathroom door open, and out came Finn, shirtless. My stomach fluttered. Why am i like this all of a sudden, I've seen him shirtless the past few nights.

He got into bed. We both laid in silence until I broke it.

"I hope you didn't mind Jack and I's dare." I said looking into his chocolate eyes.

"I don't mind at all, if you don't mind me doing thisss....." He trailed off leaning in. I swallowed hard, and started leaning in. Our noses brushed each others. Finn grabbed my face gently.

"Hey guys... woah. I'm sorry" Jeremy said laughing, and shutting the door.

I rolled my eyes. "Where were we?" Finn asked.

I turned around to face away from him. "Good night Finn" I said playfully before drifting off to sleep.

(A/N) HEY GUYS. I HOPE Y'ALL ENJOYED THIS. SO WHAT DO Y'ALL THINK ABOUT THIS JILLIE DRAMA?