Love Hurts

(Y/N) POV

We pull up to my two story house. Wyatt puts the car into park. He hops out, and runs to open my door. I get out and let out a nervous sigh.

"You scared?" Wyatt asked while looking down at me.

I nod my head slightly before talking. "Yeah, kinda" I look at my house.

"Hey, you'll be fine. Finn loves you, I mean who wouldn't. Look at you. You're amazing, funny, caring, beautiful, and sweet. Any guy would be lucky to have you" Wyatt said before pulling me into a hug.

"Thank you Wyatt" I smiled into his chest. I release from the hug. "Well, here goes nothing."

I walk up to my house, and open the door. My mom instantly rushed up to me.

"Hey sweetie! How are you?" She asks bringing me into a hug

"Uhm, actually mom. I need to do something first." I wiggled out of the hug, and headed towards the stairs.

I trailed my fingertips along the wooden railing. My heart beats increasing with every step I take. I finally make it to the top. I walk over to my door. "You got this" i whisper before knocking on the white wooden door.

"Mom, I told you. I'm not hungry" I  heard Finn say. His voice was weak. I heard a few sniffles as well.

I open the door.

"Mom!" Finn turns around and faces me. His mouth drops open.

"Surprise?" I say doing jazz hands. I put my hands down and shut the door behind me.

"(Y/N)?" Finn said, his face softening

I walk over to where he sat on his bed. "Hey Finn" I say smiling.

"W-what are you doing here? Don't you hate me or something?" He asked, still shocked I was here.

"Finn, I could never hate. Yeah, you've done a lot of shitty things to me. This being the worst, but I can't bring myself to hate you." I grabbed his skinny hand, and squeezed it.

"I don't know why I do these things. I had the best thing ever. That was you. I loved you so much, and I still do. I fucked up, and I don't deserve you. I never will deserve you. You're so beautiful, and wonderful, you're perfect babygirl." Finn started to cry.

"Finn, stop. I love you, okay? I will always love you. There's just something that keeps bringing me to you." My eyes started to burn. I was holding back all of my tears.

"Don't take me back (y/n), I don't deserve you. Be with Wyatt. He treats you like the princess you are. I see the way he looks at you, and you- you told him you love him. You don't love me, you've moved on. I think it's time I do now." Finn said wiping away tears that were on his cheek.

"Finn, I don't love Wyatt. I love you! I fucking love you Finn Wolfhard. And I know i shouldn't, but I just can't help myself. You're everything I've ever wanted. I need you in my life." I stand up from the bed, and run my hand through my hair in frustration.

"You can't love me! I'm horrible, I'm pathetic, I've broken you're fragile heart so many time. I don't want to put you through more hell. You don't deserve it. You've been perfect to me" Finn said standing up with me.

"But I do, and there's nothing you can do to change my mind. I'll always come back to you Finn. It's like you're my destiny or some shit." I say, the tears now flowing down my face.

Finn wipes away the freshly shedded tears. I stare into his chocolate brown eyes that I could get last in. "I- I love you Finn Wolfhard, I love you so much!" I say before pressing my lips onto his. This kiss was extraordinary, sparks went everywhere in my head, it was like we were meant to be. Finn placed a hand on my cheek, deepening the kiss.

I pulled away, and smiled at the boy in front of me.

"I love you (y/n) (y/l/n)" and with that he pulled me into another kiss.

(A/N) TWO MORE CHAPTERS TILL DIS BOOK IS DONE MATES. FAVORITE THIS CHAPTER. I SOBBED WRITING THIS WHOLE THING