Jealously

PART 2 THOTTIES

(Y/N) POV

I walked with Finn to the lazy river. Finn and I were both carrying the two person floaty.

We were stopped by a few fans. Which wasn't a really big deal, we just had a limited amount of time.

We finally got to the lazy river. I dipped my toe into the water.

"Holy shit, it's cold" I squealed.

I heard Finn laugh a little. He threw the floaty in. He stepped down the stairs that gave access to the river. I followed behind him.

"Okay, you first" Finn motioned to the floaty. I smiled and grabbed one of the black handles. I pulled myself onto the  circular tube. Finn quickly got on.

We started floating along with the gentle current.

"This is nice" I heard Finn breathe out. I simple smiled before replying.

"Yes, it is" I finally said.

"So (y/n), do you like Wyatt?" Finn asked quietly.

I didn't want to answer this. Of course I do, but I like Finn more.

"Yeah, maybe" I replied quickly.

"Oh" is all I got in return.

"Wait. I like someone else more though" I spat out.

"Who?" He asked looking down. Clearly sad.

"It's yo-" I got cut off by someone's voice.

"Princess!"

Wyatt.

"Hey Wyatt, what are you doing here?" I said looking at him.

"Well, I wanted to be lazy, and I also wanted to see you" He said floating up to me in his floaty.

"Yeah. He practically dragged me along" Jaeden said also joining the conversation.

"THE MORE THE MERRIER!" Finn yelled out. He sounded irritated. 

I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Well, I guess y'all can hang with us" I said shrugging my shoulders.

I heard Finn groan.

I laid back peacefully until I was grabbed, and pulled under water.

I surfaced quickly, rubbing away the water that was in my eyes.

I glared at the boy in front of me.

"What the hell Finn!" I yelled

"What? You need to have fun once in a while" he said pulling me close to him.

"And that's exactly why we are riding that next" Finn pointed at a tall water slide in the distance.

"I don't know F-finn" I stuttered out.

"Don't worry, I'll be there" he said stroking my hair.

I smiled warmly.

"I'll be there too, Princess" I heard a voice from behind say. I felt a tug at my arm, and within a matter of seconds, I was in Wyatts grasp.

"I almost forgot you were here" I said breathlessly.

"Yeah, me too" i heard Finn mutter.

"Awe, how could you forget this sweet facs" Wyatt whispered before leaning in, and placing a gentle kiss on my lips.

I pushed him away.

"Not now Wyatt" I said before swimming over to Finn.

"You know what, I think I'm ready to go on the slide now. Let's go" I said linking arms with Finn. He gave a slight smirk before leading the way.

I should've stayed in the lazy river...

(A/N) YEAH, YEAH I KNOW THIS WAS SHORT. BUT YA GIRL ON SUMMER BREAK NOW, SO I WILL BE POSTING A LOT MORE.  HOPEFULLY I WON'T BE LAZY. BUT I LOVE Y'ALL LOTS.