Making Up

SMUT WARNING

It's true what they say. Make up sex is the best sex in the world. Here I am, in bed with a sleeping Finn. Let's just take a look back to last night, shall we?

FLASHBACK TO LAST NIGHT

Finn led me to the bed, without breaking our kiss. I placed my hands behind me on the bed. I laid back, bringing Finn back with me. The kiss was sweet, until I bit Finn's lip. He groaned softly, which caused me to giggle. He quickly added tongue to our kiss. His tongue explored my mouth.

I broke the kiss to unbutton Finn's blue shirt. I slowly unbutton it. After it was unbuttoned, I let it fall off his arms. I stood up from the bed, and I reached for the bottom of my shirt, and lifted it up and over my head. I threw it at Finn.

"Wow, I mean. Wow, I haven't seen this in forever." Finn said blushing. I smiled , and unbuttoned my skirt, letting it fall to the ground. Leaving me in my black lingerie.

I crawled into Finn's lap, straddling him. I ruffled his hair playfully. I kissed Finn's cheek, and then his ear, and then his jawline, and his neck. I felt something poking my thigh.

"Someone excited?" I asked a now flustered Finn. I giggled a little before I pulled Finn into another kiss. I ran my hands through his curly hair, my fingers getting tangled in some curls.

I grinded slowly in Finn's lap. "God (y/n), can you be more of a tease?" Finn asked breathing heavily.

He ran his fingertips against my bare neck "i love you so much" he said before he planted a kiss. My breath hitched. He started to nibble, but he wasn't at my sweet spot yet. "Now who's being a tease?" I said laughing.

He finally nibbled at my sweet spot. I moaned softly, gripping some of Finn's hair. He gladly returned, pulling my head back for better access at my neck.

Finn reached behind me, and unhooked my bra. I pulled my arms out, and threw my bra to the side.

"I love you"

He flipped me onto my back, so that he was on top. He kissed my bare chest, and trailed his way to my lower half. He left little kisses on the seam of my panties. He finally pulled them down. He left little kisses on the inside of my hips.

I gasped as I felt his warm lips. "Finn..." I trailed off. I gripped onto his hair.

"I love you (y/n)"

"I love you Finn"

After about two minutes, I sat up, and unbuckled Finn's pants, and slid them down, along with his boxers.

Finn reached for a condom, and put it on. "You're so beautiful" Finn said, positioning himself.

"Finn, i need you!" I said squirming.

Finn pinned my hands to the bed, intertwining them as he thrusted into me.

"Finn, d-don't st-stop" I barely managed to say.

Finn dropped next to me, throwing the condom away in the trash. I grabbed his hand, and held it in mine.

"I love you so much" We both said in unison

FLASHBACK ENDS

I placed a hand on his cheek. I observed the many freckles that were perfectly scattered along his cheeks, and nose. I smiled to myself.

Last night was unlike any other times we had sex. It was love... it truly was. No lust or anything of the sort. Just pure love, and that's when I knew...

(A/N) OOF, ONE MORE FREAKING CHAPTER. I'M FINNA CRRRYYYY