Appreciation

(Y/N) POV

"You-you what?" Wyatt asked. It was clear he was shocked. But so was I.

"Oh shit, uh, I'm sorry" I said leaving the seat beside him. I walked super quickly to the bathroom. Keeping my head down. Blood rushed to my cheeks turning them a bright red. I shut the door, and locked it. I walked over to the bathtub and sat on the ledge.

"What did I just say" I said shaking my head. I ran a hand through my hair in stress.

"(Y/N), please open the door" I heard Wyatt say as he knocked lightly on the door.

I sighed and walked over to the door. I unlocked it and pulled the door open. I looked up and saw Wyatt.

I walk back over and sit back on the tub. Wyatt sat on the toilet in front of me. I put my head in both my hands, looking down.

We both stayed quiet. It was so uncomfortable.

"D-did you mean it?" Wyatt finally spoke up.

I looked up at him, and smiled softly. But it quickly faded. Did I really mean it?

"You like him still, don't you?" Wyatt asked gently.

I shut my eyes, wanting this moment to end

"Yes?" I squeaked out.

"It's okay (y/n), I understand. I will always love you, no matter what. Even if that does mean I'm only your second pick." His eyes were now glossy.

"Oh Wyatt" I said pulling him into a big hug.

"Thanks for being everything I could ever ask for, and more." I let out a few tears.

"Anything for you princess" Wyatt said before placing a gentle kiss on my temple.

"Now, let's go back to sleep. And first thing in the morning, I'm taking you back to Finn. Okay?" Wyatt said placing both of his hands on my shoulders.

I nod in response. We both get up and leave the bathroom. I walk in his room and plop on the bed a little too dramatically. I made my way under the blanket.

Before I went to sleep I decided to post a little appreciation post for Wyatt.

Liked by wyattoleff, sophialillis, and 193,723 others

trippie.(y/n) dear Wyatt, thank you for being my main supporter, my back bone, and best friend all in one. I'm so glad I have you in my life. In all honestly, I'd probably would have already became a stripper if it wasn't for you 😂 anwaaayysss, I love you Wyatt, and don't you ever forget that.

comments have been disabled

I turned off my phone. I saw Wyatt with a big smile plastered on his face.

"Glad you liked the paragraph" I said while letting out a yawn.

He gave me a toothy smile before he drifted off to sleep.

I stayed up a little while longer. I thought and thought of what I was going to say to Finn.

I finally fell into a deep sleep

-------------

"(Y/N), get up hurry!" I heard from my sleep. I groaned shoving the curly haired boy off of me.

I grabbed my phone and looked at the time. 8:57 am.

"What the hell Wyatt, it's so early!" I whined out.

"Well, I thought I could treat you to IHOP, and then take you home to talk to Finn, is that okay with you?" Wyatt asked looking into my eyes.

"Y-yeah sure" I smiled. I threw the blanket off of me and walked to the bathroom. I did some freshening up. I didn't want to look like a freak when I talked to Finn. I also changed into this outfit

I threw my hair into a high ponytail, and called it good

I threw my hair into a high ponytail, and called it good. I walked out of the bathroom and to Wyatts room.

"M'kay, I'm ready" I said grabbing my phone off the bed.

"Okay then, let's go" Wyatt said while grabbing his wallet. He also grabbed his car keys. We walked down the stairs.

"Bye Jen, thanks for letting me stay" I said as Jennifer brought me into a hug.

"No problem sweetie, you are always welcomed here" she said softly before releasing from the hug.

I gave her a simple smile before walking outside with Wyatt. He opened the door for me. I got into his black Mercedes. I slumped into the leather seat, and buckled my seat belt.

Wyatt pulled out of the drive way, and onto the road. I turned the radio up to drown the silence that was in the car. We didn't talk until we pulled into the IHOP parking lot.

"Thank you" I muttered to Wyatt who had just opened my car door. He smiled in return.

We walked into the IHOP. There was a few people, mainly old couples, or small families. Wyatt led us to a booth.

An older lady came up to us. "Okay, what would will y'all be drinking today?" She asked getting out her pen and notepad.

"Apple juice, please" I say slightly over a whisper.

"Orange juice for me" Wyatt tells the lady.

After she leaves, I take a look at the menu.

"Alright, I know what I want" I say putting away the menu.

"Yeah, me too" Wyatt grabs the menus and puts them at the end of the table.

The lady comes back, and we tell her our orders. After what seems a lifetime, our food is ready.

I grab the syrup and pour it over my chocolate chip pancakes. After 3 pankcakes, and 6 glasses of apple juice, Wyatt and I call it quits.

"Okay, now that we're both full, we are going to see Finn" Wyatt says driving away from the IHOP

(A/N) OOF, I'VE BEEN LACKIN A BUNCH. AND I'M SORRY, SPORTS HAS ME BUSY OMGEE. LIKE TODAY I HAD 3 BASKETBALL GAMES, AND THEN 2 SOFTBALL GAMES AFTER. Y'ALL PRAY FOR ME