Coachella

PART 1

(Y/N) POV

(DON'T PLAY THE SONG YET)

I woke up to the sun shining in my face. I rubbed my eyes with my hand. I started to stretch, but instantly stopped. I felt arms wrapped around my waist, and there was slight snoring.

I looked down and saw Finn. He was asleep. I tensed up. I poked his side, and I didn't get a response, just more snoring.

I lifted his hand off me. It caused Finn to groan, and grip me tighter.

"Shit" I whisper to myself. "I have to pee so baaad"

I try lifting his hand off of me. This time he shifted, and finally woke up. I smiled a little, and looked down at his arms.

He followed my eyes, and saw what was happening. He quickly unlatched himself from me.

"Oh, uhm i-I'm sorry" he says. His cheeks turning a light pink color.

"It's okay" I say getting up. I couldn't hold it any longer. If I did, I think I would explode.

"I'll be right back" I say before running towards the bathroom, and slamming the door shut.

I did my business, and finished by washing my hands. I dried them with a towel, and headed out the door.

I  looked over at the bed. Finn was gone. I soon heard laughter coming from the hall.

I slowly walked over and listened.

"Yeah, I love, and miss you too baby" I heard Finn say to the phone he was talking into.

"Baby?" I whispered to myself. Who was he talking to? Eh, why does it even matter. He can have a girlfriend if he wants one. We aren't even dating.

I heard a British voice coming out of the phone. Millie. Of course.

"Okay, well I'll talk to you later" I heard Finn say. I ran across the room, and jumped onto the bed quickly. I got under the blanket.

I heard the door creak open, and foot steps coming closer. I started to fake snore. The blanket got ripped off of me.

"(Y/N)" Finn said shaking me. I groaned.

"I know you aren't asleep" he said nudging me.

"I didn't want to do this" Finn said, before he started tickling me.

"Jesus Finn, I'm awake, im awake" I said laughing. He didn't stop tickling me though. I started squirming, and kicking my feet. This caused Finn to fall on top of me.

His face was inches away from my face. His eyes traveled to my lips, and then back to me. I just wanted to smash out lips together right then and there. Finn leaned in slowly.

"Fuck, I can't do this to Millie" Finn said getting off of me.

"Fucking Millie, still love you though" I said in my head.

I sat up from my place on the bed. I reached for my bag that was on the side of the bed.

"I'm going to go get ready" I said, my voice cracked. I was on the verge of tears. I quickly rushed passed Finn, and into the bathroom.

I threw my bag to the side, and ran a hand through my hair in frustration. I grabbed a tissue and wiped away my tears.

"Today's going to be a good day, and no one is going to ruin it" I said to myself. I pulled out my clothes, and started getting dressed. I brushed my teeth, then brushed my hair. I applied a shit ton of make up to my face. "I'm going to make Coachella my bitch"