CHILLIN OUT, MAXIN, RELAXIN

(Y/N) POV

"Get up, get up, get up!" I heard a voice. They were shaking me. I groaned pushing the person away, but they quickly returned.

I finally opened my eyes, and revealed a cheerful Sophia.

"What do you want?" I groaned.

"It's our last day before you and Finn leave. We are all going to the Malibu Beach! Now get up!" Sophia shouted while running out of the room.

I sluggishly got up out of bed, and headed towards the bathroom. I closed the door behind me. I turned on the water faucet, and splashed water on my face. I turned it off, and grabbed a towel.

"That's much better" I said smiling into the mirror. I reached for my brush that sat on the counter. I brushed my bed head down. I grabbed my rubber band (That's what I call them) an pulled my hair up into a messy bun.

I decided to skip on the make up, because we were going to swim anyways. I grabbed my toothbrush, and applied toothpaste to the bristles. I started brushing my teeth.

After I finished freshening up, i looked through my bathing suits. I throw a big shirt over me, I needed Sophia.

I walked downstairs. I smelled bacon, and sausage immediately. I walked into the dining room.

"Goodmorning" everyone said in unison. We all looked at each other, and started laughing.

I decided to eat, because why not? I grabbed a plate, and grabbed some food. I carried my plate to the table, and sat next to Sophia. Finn was in front of me. I gave him a smile, which he returned back.

"I need a manicure asap" Sophia said looking at her nails. "Let me see yours" she added while grabbing my hands. She scanned my hands, and furrowed her eyebrows.

"Hey isn't this the ring Finn gave-" Jack cut Sophia of by hitting her. Wait, wait, hold up. Was she about to say what I think she was going to say?

I looked over at Finn, his eyes were opened wide. He had a slight blush.

"Okay?" I said and took a bite of my bacon.

"Butyoumightwanttotakethatoffbeforewegoswimming!" Sophia said in one breath.

"SOPHIA SHUT UP!" Jaeden said glaring at her now.

We finished eating, making conversation about vines, and memes.

"Okay, Sophia I need your help now. C'mon." I said yanking her up the stairs.

"We're leaving in thirty minutes, with or without you" Chosen yelled, before i shut the door.

"I need help choosing a swimming suit!" I said throwing everything everywhere.

"Hey, calm down. Just uhm, wear this" Sophia said pulling a swimming suit out of the pile.

I just shrugged and took it. I walked into the bathroom. I slipped on the bathing suit. I looked at myself. I was finally satisfied with my look. I walked out.

 I walked out