Morning Shenanigans

SPICY SCENES⚠

(Y/N) POV

I woke up from my wonderful sleep. I sat up, and stretched my arms. I smacked my lips together. I glanced at my clock. 8:43 am.

"Damn, my mouths dry" I said as I crawled out of bed.

I grabbed my silk robe from the closet, and wrapped it around me. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. After I finished brushing them, and washing my face, I threw my hair up into a messy bun. I didn't feel like getting dressed yet so I just stayed in my pjs and robe.

I headed for the door to leave the bedroom, but felt arms snake around my waist.

"Good Morning beautiful!" Finn sung out. I turned around to face him. He was already dressed for the day.

"Well, morning to ya too Wolfhard" I said smiling. I ruffled his hair playfully. I pulled my hand back, but my jewel from my ring got caught in his curly locks.

"Shit, don't move Finn" I said untangling the ring from his hair.

After my hand was free, I observed the ring.

"Hey Finn, uhm do you know what this is?" I said gesturing towards the ring.

"Do you want breakfast, because I am starving. Come on, let's go cook something!" Finn said over excitedly. He totally just swerved my question. Oh well, I'm hungry.

I nodded my head, and followed him downstairs. We went into the kitchen.

"Hmm, I'm in the mood for chocolate pancakes, and bacon" I said walking into the huge pantry. The pancake mix was on the top shelf.

"Are you fucking serious" I groaned, and started to reach for it.

"Here, let me help you" Finn whispered in my ear. His hand resting on my lower back. Shivers were sent everywhere

I turned around to face him. His face centimeters away from mine. I smelt his minty breath against my face.

"Fuck it" I mumbled before I leaned in. My lips slowly brushed Finns. He finally kissed me back, but with passion. There was, a spark? My hands rested on the sides of his face. He pushed me up against the wall. I felt his tongue against my bottom lip. I took the chance, and our tongues danced together.

His hands were exploring my body. His kisses slowly made its way to my jawline, and then my neck.

He kissed my neck slowly, and he nibbled. I gasped at the sudden action.

My hands ran through his jet black curls.

His hands moved to my robe strings. He pulled at them, causing my robe to fall off of me.

"Jump" Finn mumbled into my neck. I did as I was told. I jumped and Finn held me by my thighs. I wrapped my legs around him securely.

He walked out of the pantry, and into the living room. I left kisses on his jawline as we walked.

He sat me down on the couch. He sat beside me. I instantly crawled into his lap, and straddled him, facing him.

I mean, it was still early. No one would be up until an hour or two.

I connected our lips instantly. He held my face in his hands. As we kiss I reached for the bottom of his shirt, and slowly lifted it up.

He parted our lips, and took his shirt off. I scanned his body. He had abs? He looks scrawny, but the boy has a nice six pack.

He took my shirt off next, leaving me in my lacey (y/f/c) bra. He also scanned over me.

He kissed my neck slowly. He gently pulled my hair back, getting easier access to my neck. I was moaning softly.