Jealousy

BADDIES ONLY

(Y/N) 👑: aye y'all down to go to the water park? Two hours from now?

SLINK SINK: yes

ChOcO DaDdY: totally

WY GUY: for sure (;

Lil Red Soph 🍒: yay, save me from boredom

THE CHOSEN ONE: I'll be there

FINN 😋: mhm

NOAH SNIPER: yes ma'am

JACKY: yeah

MILLINATOR: sorry, no.

Jeremy Rae: sure

GATORRR: yesyesyes

My heart sank at Millie's text. I mean I wouldn't go either. I throw my phone on my bed, and walked over to my closet. I pulled my bathing suit out, and walked to the bathroom.

I let my hair out of the bun it was currently in

I let my hair out of the bun it was currently in. I ruffled my hair a little.

"Welp, no make up for me" I said as I grabbed a white shirt, and throwing it over me.

I grabbed a towel as well. I checked over myself one more time, and walked out.

"Oh, Finn. Heeeey" I said awkwardly. He was shirtless, and had his trunks on. Nothing I haven't seen before, so why was I nervous.

"Hey doll" he said throwing his shirt on. He gave me a toothy smile. Which I gladly returned.

"So uhm, what swim suit are you wearing ?" He said scratching the back of his neck.

Why is Finn asking me this

"None of your business. Why does it matter anyways?" I said raising an eyebrow at him

"Well Wyatt- I mean people might check you out. And I don't want that"

I smirked.

"Maybe i do want Wyatt to check me out" I said bopping his nose.

I looked at his cheeks. They were bright red.

"I'm kidding, but you'll just have to wait and see" I smiled, and headed downstairs. Finn following behind me.

I turned around, bumping into Finn

"Uhm, you go order the uber, and I'll pack the things we need" I told Finn.

He grabbed my waist, and pulled me close to him.

"Finn, what are you doing?" I say laughing a little.

"C-can I kiss you?" He asked innocently.

"I mean, why not. You've already done more things-" i was cut off by Finn's soft lips. I finally melted into the kiss. I grabbed the sides of his face, deeping the kiss.

I pulled away for air. Both Finn and I were breathless.

"Uhm, I'm going to go pack the things" I said walking backwards. I bumped into the railing. I blushed, and ran off.

I heard Finn's laughing in the distance

"Shit, I'm such a cluts" I said mentally hitting myself

--------------

Finn and I sat in comfortable silence the whole ride over. My phone was in the aux. I tapped my foot to the ending of the song. A new song came on.

"Shit" I muttered under my breath. 'Selfish' by pnb rock came on.

I gave Finn an awkward smile. Finn smirked before he started singing along.

"I'm selfish
I want you all to myself
I swear
You don't need nobody else
I swear
I want you all to myself
Because I'm selfish, yea"

Finn sang as he grabbed my hands. I smiled at him as he continued to sing the song.

"Cause im not ready for no commitments
Nah, nah
But I swear i hate seein you wit them
Yea, yea
And I know you ain't trynna control me
And I know your tired of bein lonely
I can't help how I feel
I'm just keepin' it real
They can't have you girl"

I furrowed my eyebrows

Finn leaned in and whispered "because I'm selfish" and he kissed me. He quickly pulled away, and looked out the window.

We finally pulled up to the Water park. The uber driver dropped us off by the front gate. Finn paid, and we waited for everyone else.

We stood in awkward silence for about five minutes until i heard laughing in the distance.

"Jack's" I say softly smiling.

The cast came around the corner, and I saw Wyatt in all his glory. My eyes got big.

"Wyatt!" I screamed out while running towards him

"(Y/N)!" Wyatt shouted, opening his arms.

I threw myself into his arms. Causing him to stumble back. He hugged me tightly.

"I missed you princess" Wyatt whispered, kissing my forehead.

"I missed you too!" I said taking in his scent.

Finn's POV

I was about to ask (y/n) a question but was interrupted by a scream. I looked over at her, and saw her running to Wyatt. My blood boiled.

I just sang a song to her about me being selfish. What the fuck.

I let out a huffy breath, and walked over to everyone.

"Finn!" Jack yelled while slapping my back

"Hey man" I said faking a smile. It didn't work.

"What's wrong?" He said looking up at me.

I pointed over to a laughing Wyatt and (y/n).

"Oh" he said looking at the pair.

"I can help!" He said loudly.

"Okay guys we are going to have pairs, mkay? Mkay." Jack said demandingly.

"So it's Sophia and I, Wyatt, and Jaeden, Sadie, and Caleb, Gaten, and Noah, Finn and (y/n) , and Chosen, and Jeremy." Jack finished with a smile.

"Can I be with my princess?" Wyatt said tickling (y/n).

"No" Jack said pulling her out of his grip.

She pouted. "I'll miss you wy guy" she gave him a wink.

"Whatever, let's go" I said rolling my eyes and grabbing her hand.

(A/N) I FINALLY UPDATED I'M SORRY GUYS. IT'S THE END OF THE YEAR AND ITS SUPER CRAZY