Chapter 17- Light and Darkness

***PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE IF YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER!***

********************************

PLEASE READ:

To those who've read the other two Myths Finding Love Books, you'd know that there's more than 40 chapters. This is just the 17th chapter. There's more to happen! So please stop saying that you hate that Hera's already going back to Zeus and it's so easy for him.

Newsflash: Hera didn't say anything yet about going back to Zeus. The sweet scenes I wrote for them just shows that Zeus is willing to change. The moments they have keep on going back to their past. This story is about second chances is it not? But she ISN'T back with him!

And ever heard of something as THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM?

And if you've read my other works, you'd know I do not do things or write paragraphs just because I want them there. Everything has a reason. Zeus is changing but I agree that it's not enough. That's why I have MORE planned. I also have a lot of foreshadowing left around. I think you'd notice that if you didn't dwell so much on Hera going back to Zeus easily (which is so not true! She hasn't gone back to him for pete's sake!) I hate how people want to go ahead of me and hate on me because it was so easy for Zeus to go back to Hera.

I hate the feminist comments saying that Hera is so weak for going back to Zeus who hurt her for centuries. Again, did she REALLY GO BACK TO HIM? No. So please just wait for the next chapters to unfold. If this book insults your feminist side, go stop reading rather than leaving rude comments.

I believe in different things. I believe in love, destiny, fate. I believe that men and women should be equal. I believe in second chances. If you don't believe in this, stop the hate. There's the door on top of the 100th building. Go jump on it instead of leaving hate.

RANT OVER. Sorry. I was just so irritated.

********************************************

CHAPTER 17- LIGHT AND DARKNESS

The Same Day
New York Hospital
New York City

-Hera-

It was well past midnight when Zeus drove me back to the hospital.

There wasn’t much to do at night and some of the nurses were already sleeping. I didn’t want to disturb them even though they told me that they wanted to know every juicy tidbit of gossip about what happened tonight when I spent time with my friends and my ex-husband.

As I walked, I couldn’t help but recall the last conversation I heard from Zeus and my friends. They were talking about someone named Erebus and how they needed to find his wife named Nyx. Hades said it was really hard to find her for she was gone for a long, long time now. But Zeus said that she may just be resting and letting things lie low.

Then they talked about something crazy like years of slumber under a stone. What the hell did that mean?

I shook my head to clear it of these insane thoughts.

Slowly, I made my way to my room. I was surprised when I passed by Theo’s clinic and the light was still open. The moment I entered, he lifted his head from the papers he was reading and smiled.