Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Leera’s POV

Waking up again, I was luckily in a room that didn’t hint that a clean freak had taken a Windex rampage in there. This one resembles more of an office where a guy sits in one of those large black desk chairs, stroking his pet cat or something.

I never get those movies.

Hearing someone clear their throat behind me, I struggled to turn my body around. Unfortunately my arms and legs were chained to the legs and armrests of the chair. Sniffing the air, I caught onto a scent I never wanted to smell again.

“Well, can’t remember you being such a fighter, Little Lee” the cocky voice of Jackson taunted, just as much of an asshole as last time. I gritted my teeth in annoyance so I wouldn’t lash out and give him another reason to punish me.

“What? Can’t talk now? You know, word has it that a certain someone has a very powerful mate” I heard the greed lace through his words; at least I didn’t kill mine, fucktard.

‘Damn, it’s that man again’ my wolf groaned, for once I actually agreed with her. I wasn’t exactly ecstatic to see him again. All of a sudden my chair was flipped around the face Jackson, a very angry Jackson.

“Answer me” he growled trying to draw power onto his voice, ha, fail. You can’t have a proper Alpha or Beta voice unless your pack is approved of by the council.

Nice try buddy.

“Good to see you to Jacko Wacko, how’s your pathetic life going?” I mocked before I could stop myself. What happened to my self-control?!

“Why you little-”

“Now, now Demir, we need her alive. You and I both know that” Dominic’s hard voice smirked. Sadly Dominic was the ‘Alpha’ of this place and it pissed me off greatly.

“Dominic, my man, how’s it going?!” I asked with fake enthusiasm, if there was one thing I knew he hated; it was to be call by his first name by ‘lower class’ people. The sarcasm was intended.

“I take that back, you can hit her- but leave her face. You know the rules around here, if you hit her face then it makes her less… appealing” he said, giving my head a pat before sauntering out of the room. Well, shouldn’t that dude who woke me up get in trouble, after all, he slapped my face. Once he left, Jackson turned towards me with his fist raised, and drove it right into my stomach.

I grunted at the force, but he did something wrong; he hit directly at my stomach muscles, giving it less of the pain-effect. If he had hit me right above or below my abs, then it would have hurt more. Who taught this dude how to fight anyway?

“Next time you’ll know not to disrespect the Alpha and me” he snarled and kicked my shin. I gritted my teeth at the force, unfair, he was wearing combat boots, and what did I have, jeans? Sad excuse of a man…

“Now, let’s get down to business” Jackson clapped his hands and walked behind me, shoving my chair around roughly so I faced his desk. The chair wobbled dangerously, before coming to a halt, Jackson was just sitting in his big black leather chair with his feet propped up against his wooden desk.

“I thought that was business” I replied calmly, studying Jackson’s face. He had a little bit a beard since I saw him, and his hair had been cut to a buzz cut, he was only in his late twenties, but he looked much younger than that. Nose was perfectly straight, like he had never been in a fight and his mouth was set into a sadistic smile.

He would’ve looked much nicer if it wasn’t for that.

“Having fun checking me out?” he smirked, looking back into his light blue eyes; I saw mischief and smugness in there.