Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Leera's POV

Looking out the window, all the golf carts, and terminals were getting smaller. The man next to me kept trying to spike up a conversation, but I ended it as soon as it started. Some people just don't stop-

"So... what are you doing going to California?" the irritating guy next to me asked. I gave him a blank look.

"None of your business" I snapped, and turned to face the window. He smirked at me, and looked like he thought I was playing hard to get.

Yeah right.

He was testing my patience today and I only had very little, you know why? Because it is the 21st of December, and right now it's 5 in the afternoon. No more than a week I will be forced to move to some pack.

"I'm going to the bathroom, I'll see you soon" he winked. Was he for real? He should've just said,' I want you to come with me to the bathroom so we can get it on'. Although I would have slapped him for that, it's not like I was a virgin or anything- I lost it years ago. I'm pretty sure my future mate won't be too happy about that...

Oh well, I'll survive.

Two hours into the flight, and the hostess came around with food for our dinner. The irritating guy came back half an hour ago with a pretty dejected look on his face, it was not like he was ugly or anything, I just wasn't in the mood to do it on an aeroplane. I don't know anyone who would.

"Would you like a soda or orange juice?" the Barbie hostess came around, asking the irritating guy next to me what he would like, while just shoving a bottle of water in my face. Whore. I could also think of a few more colourful words to describe her as well.

"Of course, I'll see you in a couple of minutes" the hostess giggled, and moved along, her hips swaying a little too unnaturally. The guy next to me smiled cockily in my direction, I had no idea what that was about, but it was like he was expecting me to be jealous. So I just smiled innocently back at him, startling him a little.

Stretching my arms above my head, I relaxed into my seat, and sighed softly- 3 more hours of hell to go.

Blinking my eyes open, I saw the same Barbie hostess above me, shaking my shoulders roughly.

"Get up" she snarled, and stormed away, taking her trolley with her. Whoa... Someone's in a bad mood. Shaking my head slightly, chuckling, I looked around, there were a few babies crying and most people looked a bit out of it.

"Thank you for flying Continental Airlines- we hope you had an enjoyable flight" the pilot said through the intercom.

"Far from it" I muttered, standing up. Luckily the guy next to me had already left, leaving me to get my own bag. Stumbling into the airport, my legs felt like jello and waiting for my suitcase didn't help either- everyone was pushing and shoving to get to their baggage. It was horrible. To make things worse it was raining horses and whales outside.