Chapter 37

Chapter 37

Leera's POV

“I don’t like this” I growled and reached for a wipe, ready to clean this stuff off my face. I felt like a clown.

“Don’t be stupid, it looks great. Now go and put your clothes on for the party” Alice commanded, slapping my hand that was reaching for the wipes. There were three other females in the room who were ‘in charge’ of me, as Blake nicely put it. The girls and Alice had already done their clothes and makeup before me.

“Fucking pushy people” I grumbled as I entered the bathroom with my clothes for tonight. I slipped out of my baggy t-shirt and jeans and put on the tank and black skirt.

Should I put shorts underneath this?

“I’m wearing shorts under this skirt; I feel like if I simply lift a leg a few inches everyone will get a flash” The three other girls in the room simply giggled while Alice scowled at me unimpressed.

“Absolutely not!” Alice almost screeched, my left eye ticked and I frowned at being told what to do. Even though Alice was my friend, my wolf was starting to take it as a challenge, when clearly it wasn’t.

“No. I don’t care what you say- I’m wearing shorts” I huffed, stalking past her to me wardrobe, sifting through my mountains of clothes that Blake bought for me without me knowing. At least the style wasn’t too out of my comfort style.

“Look all you want- but I didn’t buy any bike shorts” Alice smirked and I took a deep breath, knowing that she wasn’t lying.

“What is this!” I yelled, hitting my forehead with my fist. I knew my anger was also partly because my wolf was getting pissed. I stomped over to my shoes and tied them up, feeling Alice tap my shoulder.

“Calm down, OK? Now let’s go, you’re needed” Alice rolled her eyes and dragged me along with the other girls. I stumbled a bit with the heels and let Alice pull me along as I stared at the stairs with horror.

“You guys don’t need to be here any longer, but thank you for making sure she didn’t trash the place” Blake smiled at the three girls as they bowed, murmuring ‘Alpha’ and scurrying off. “She didn’t do anything too bad- did she?” Blake laughed as he wrapped his arm over my shoulders, talking to Alice.

“Excuse me, but ‘she’ is right next to you” I growled and slammed my left foot down on his right. He yelped and smiled down at me, shaking his head.

“Don’t ruin my shoes; I just had them polished” it was then I noticed what he was wearing. He had a dark blue shirt on with the sleeves rolled up and black jeans with black shiny shoes. He looked good. He also seemed to notice what I was wearing as well.

“I’m going to give you guys alone time- see you down there, Ra-Ra” I shook my head at the nickname Alice had bestowed on me. Blake raised his eyebrows but didn’t say anything, which was very unusual.

“I heard the conversation about the skirt” Blake suddenly smirked at me, “You know, no other girl would’ve said that. Although, I don’t want any other male to see anything” he growled and held me tighter.

“For your information, she didn’t buy me any bike shorts and my underwear is not see through”

“That’s good…” he murmured and he looked over my outfit again, this time, though, his eyes started to darken.

“You look amazing” Blake growled and before I knew what was happening, he leant down and kissed me hard on the lips. I instantly kissed him back and gripped the back of his head, running my hand through his black hair. We stayed like that for a while until he pulled away and grinned at me.