Chapter 36

Chapter 36

Leera’s POV

“I’m fine, really.” I assured a hyper Alice; Kyle’s mate. She was desperate to take me shopping, especially for ‘tonight’, which I was just told a few moments ago. Supposedly Blake had arranged a party just after we got back to celebrate finding me or some shit like that. I honestly don’t see why everyone is so worked up about it, it’s not like we had saved the earth from mass destruction or anything.

Sometimes I think people just want an excuse to party.

“No, I command you to come shopping with me. I also need to find a dress… Oh, wait. I forgot what colour I’m wearing this week. Shit” she cursed under her breath, could she not see that she was wearing all orange today? It was hard to not stare at her. I don’t understand how Kyle could deal with this… weekly colour thing.

“Ahhh… Alice, have you looked at yourself? You’re in all orange” I stated, raising both eyebrows at her obliviousness. Kyle was right about her having the memory of a goldfish.  “And who’s going to make me go with you? I don’t see you having Alpha Female title here”

“I didn’t want to have to do this, but you leave me no choice” she sighed and her eyes glazed over as I recognized that familiar look; she was talking to someone through the pack link. All of a sudden her mouth tilted into a smug smile, like she had won a gold medal.

“I heard that you didn’t want to go shopping for a dress, well, you know the warriors think you don’t have any weaknesses. What would happen if I accidentally let it slip that you were ti-”

“Actually, I suddenly feel like going shopping. How does that sound?” I grit through my teeth, smiling at Alice. Blake smirked and crossed his arms over his chest; I knew I was going to regret having Blake know I’m ticklish.

“That’s great. I know some amazing shops for tonight, see you, Blake” Alice waved her hand enthusiastically and dragged me out of the room, with me flipping Blake off as we rushed past him. “The mall is about an hour away so we better go right now!” Alice spoke, dragging me over to her car.

“This is your car?” I gaped; it was definitely something I wouldn’t expect Alice to have. This car slightly resembled a Ferrari, but with a sleek roof and looked like it had less air-resistance. The colour was a deep metallic blue and Alice looked so out of place against it. I would’ve expected Alice to have a yellow beetle or something like that, this was just too… Normal for her.

“No way!” she defended, “This is Kyle’s. My car is in the workshop. The window broke because Kyle decided it would be fun to throw a rock around with Jacob, while my car was right next to him.” I laughed at her pissed off expression.

“But it’s alright, I made him piss himself when he was sleeping for a punishment, filmed it as well”

“Let me guess, you put his hand in a bowl of water, I haven’t done that one before” I mused, I’ve heard about that before, putting a sleeping persons hand in a bowl of slightly warm water will make them piss themselves.

“Come on, we have to be back by four or so, so I can get you ready for the party” Alice opened the door and sat in the driver’s seat. I followed suit, putting on my seatbelt.

“Wait!” I cried, just as she started the engine, “I don’t have any money with me” I slapped my forehead, ready to open the door to get some.

“Sit down, Ra-Ra, I’ve got Blake’s credit card with me. Besides, the doors are locked; you’re going no-where except that mall” I slumped down in my seat, how did I miss that she had Blake’s card.